Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Say Hello! - Introduce yourself here!
Star 
Say hello to everyone, and introduce yourself to the forums here!

I'm that idiot that attempts to run Sprites INC, that idiot behind the Christmas Carol games, Revolution, and idiot 5th judge on this contest, and of course, the idiot who coded [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] in said game too.
Look forward to this project going forward!

And for some reason you people are trusting me with another website. Big Grin
hello to everyone, and introduce yourself to the forums here!

Okay I guess I'll make a serious post. I'm Entity, I program things, I like Mega Man and fangames, and I also like making levels. I'm also crazy and can have an insane work ethic sometimes if I'm really into what I'm doing I guess. Also shantae is adorable.
Greetings, I am Mick Galbani, MaGMML2 Beta Tester, the host of the eventual Make a Gr3at Mega Man Level, a (currently) second year student in an Honors Bachelor of Game Design program, and a member of several different fangame teams (usually in either beta testing or game design). The running joke is that if I'm not involved in it, that fangame doesn't actually exist.

Those of you who already know me, it's a pleasure to see you again. Those of you who I've never met, it's nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone around.
Hey I'm ParmaJon, I ran the pit in magmml2, did betatesting, and made some of the most hated levels in both games!
i made the contest or something idk, who cares lol
Hey, I'm the guy that made the one level that had vultures and a cowboy in it that should've won, and I also helped pitch in with programming, sprites, and whatnot. Good to meet you all!
Hey, I made a main entry level and pit level in the game somewhere and also became beta tester hi mom.
Bonjour! Hello!
While my name could be Glass Joe, I'm not that weakling. I'm Oilman X Roll, your casual French betatester that likes to promote his own language cuz people might like it (or hate it). While I did some betatesting, I also contributed to the game in a minor way. I hope you will enjoy your stay here, as well as you'd enjoy mine in this place.
i forgot to make a contest level.
Bonjour or hello, I program things and I made a creepy level with bugs. Pyro doesn't like it.