Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MaGMML2 Need a 100% save file
If anybody doesn't mind sharing a 100% save file please send it to luartefabian2@gmail.com. I really like the game but I don't think I'll ever 100% it, there's just too much stuff to do and the rewards for 100%ing the game are too good IMO.
(10-14-2017, 05:08 PM)FabianL Wrote: If anybody doesn't mind sharing a 100% save file please send it to luartefabian2@gmail.com. I really like the game but I don't think I'll ever 100% it, there's just too much stuff to do and the rewards for 100%ing the game are too good IMO.
Yo dude, just sent you my save. Hope it works, and have fun, you lazy doof, lol.
(10-15-2017, 07:28 AM)ThatOneEnder Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 05:08 PM)FabianL Wrote: If anybody doesn't mind sharing a 100% save file please send it to luartefabian2@gmail.com. I really like the game but I don't think I'll ever 100% it, there's just too much stuff to do and the rewards for 100%ing the game are too good IMO.
Yo dude, just sent you my save. Hope it works, and have fun, you lazy doof, lol.

It works perfectly thank you so much you're a super player.
Any chance I could get that 100% save mailed to me as well?  I love this game but the later levels just kick my butt far too hard to complete or gather anything, and I've banged my head against them for several hours now.  Never was overly good at Mega Man games, but still love them. >.>  Email is stuff@surbane.net

Thanks in advance!
Durlak
(11-01-2017, 08:39 PM)Durlak Wrote: Any chance I could get that 100% save mailed to me as well?  I love this game but the later levels just kick my butt far too hard to complete or gather anything, and I've banged my head against them for several hours now.  Never was overly good at Mega Man games, but still love them. >.>  Email is stuff@surbane.net

Thanks in advance!
Durlak

did you get save file? if yes can you send me please email is shidy666@gmail.com
I would like to request a 100% save file as well if someone would please be so kind. My game locked up during the final arena challenge and when I had to restart everything the launcher refused to load and kept giving me this message:

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object objGlobalControl:

undefined value
at gml_Script_SFXvolume
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_SFXvolume (line 0)
gml_Object_objGlobalControl_Create_0

Upon further investigating I found it's a save file corruption issue, removing the save file made the game work again but also all my progress is gone as a result.

My email is   linkjt77@gmail.com, thank you in advance for any help.
(01-09-2018, 11:13 AM)jext77 Wrote: I would like to request a 100% save file as well if someone would please be so kind. My game locked up during the final arena challenge and when I had to restart everything the launcher refused to load and kept giving me this message:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object objGlobalControl:

undefined value
at gml_Script_SFXvolume
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_SFXvolume (line 0)
gml_Object_objGlobalControl_Create_0

Upon further investigating I found it's a save file corruption issue, removing the save file made the game work again but also all my progress is gone as a result.

My email is   linkjt77@gmail.com, thank you in advance for any help.

i didn't get the save file but if you want i can send you mine 52%