| ||Created by: SnoruntPyro Date: 05-03-2018 , 0 Replies|
Surprise! Here's a new patch! Lots of new stuff! The game is definitely done now. Unless new game breaking bugs are discovered, the game will not be patched.
As usual, get the game from the download page.
Simply extract the zip and run the game. Your saves will transfer over automatically. However, with this new version, saves from 1.4 will not be compatible with older versions. Your current saves will transfer to 1.4, though.
The torrent is not updated as of the moment, so just get 1.4 through the Drive or Mediafire mirrors.
* EIGHTEEN new cheats have been added, ranging from small jokes to big gameplay changes. Not gonna spoil all of them here, that'd be lame!
* Two new Contest Weapons have been added, as originally intended for the game - Launch Rocket and Shuttle Jet! Launch Rocket is essentially a souped-up Magnet Missile, and Shuttle Jet is Super Arrow but on crack.
* Two new important NPCs have been added to the hub - the Costume Lord and the contest weapon data fanatic. The Costume Lord will give you hints for costumes you haven't obtained yet, and the fanatic will tell you more about any Contest Weapon you have equipped (including the full name). They appear after the batch costume and contest weapon data rewards, respectively.
Critical Errors Fixed:
* Fixed the 'infinite pause menu' glitch, where more and more pause menus would keep appearing as you tried to close it, softlocking the game (observed in the hub and Yggdrasil).
* Fixed the random crashes caused by the Surprise Bosses cheat.
* Fixed a bug where returning from the Boss Gallery would sometimes randomly crash the game.
* Fixed a bug where any cutscenes running in Tier 9 could be completely screwed up by pressing Down for the leaderboards as long as you were standing on a teleporter.
* The ingame leaderboards now properly display times over an hour.
* Fixed a GAZILLION bugs related to Mario. The infinite jump bug, the crouch clipping bug, and the iframe enemy stomp bug (kind of) have all been fixed. Mario also no longer falls off the world if you enter certain hub areas as him while playing as him via Cheat Mode. He also doesn't crash in the Gamma fight anymore. DO NOT REPORT ANY BUGS RELATING TO KNIGHT MAN, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THEM.
* Super Mode flying has been rewritten completely, fixing all the ridiculous clipping bugs and enabling a few new things. It now works in the Tier 8 hub, and Match Blast now synergizes with the flying. Sakugarne now won't work with the flying to prevent weird interactions.
* Fixed a bug where the Toad Man rain in Just an Ice Level would randomly clip you all over the place whenever it felt like it.
* Fixed the bug where on EXTREMELY rare occasions, Holograns would randomly load the tileset of Mario Land instead of their regular star background. The original, intended easter egg that this bug came out of has been restored as a result.
* Fixed a bug where if all utilities except Wire were disabled, you couldn't select Wire from the pause menu (observable in Wily 2, Bouncy Castle, etc.)
* Fixed a bug where you could teleport to an area via hub fast travel but couldn't enter the teleporter/door until you moved off and on of the area. All hub fast travels now take you straight to the teleporter as a result of this fix, and you can just teleport and immediately press up to enter.
* Fixed that the Drill Man levers (Holy Crap Mega Man Can Airslide, Donut Observation Center) were faulty and not actually hiding their solids properly.
* Fixed Lord Elewoofro, Mecha Bubble Man, Btd'nhan, and Milk spawning Energy Elements if they were killed while summoned from Surprise Bosses.
* Fixed being able to kill Surprise Bosses on the first frame they spawn, spawning an Energy Element.
* Fixed Mega Man Sprite Game taking you to Wily 6 if spawned via Surprise Bosses.
* Fixed a bug where the Challenge Tent monitor could be activated while on Rush Jet/Super Arrow/Match Blast, causing a menu storage bug that glitched the game out.
* Fixed a bug where the cloaked figure would appear in the pub before they were supposed to for the first cutscene.
* Fixed a bug where quick travelling to Light's Lab right when the third or fourth hub cutscenes were supposed to start would get the cloaked figure stuck in the floor.
* Fixed a bug where constantly pausing the game during the fights with either Cyber Man or Chimerabot 5 would have the chance to make the bosses disappear and softlock the game.
* Fixed the stupid boss door clipping glitch in the Arenas and Boss Gallery.
* The Grab Buster and spike upgrades in the Pit now actually work (!!!!).
* Avoidance Cherry now disables shooting and pausing like it's supposed to.
* Fixed the Hornet Man/Bright Man switching room in Identity Crisis not working properly.
* Fixed a bug where reflecting Mega Man Sprite Game's slam dunk attack with Jewel Satellite or Badge Barrier would crash the game.
* Fixed a bug where dying while on the submarine in Metallic Ocean would crash the game.
* Fixed a bug where dying to Jet Man would sometimes crash the game.
* Fixed a bug where using the Bad Scissors Day skin while fighting Cheat Man would attempt to load dialogue that doesn't exist and crash the game.
* Fixed a bug where dying in the Freeman/Stove shadow gimmick room in NAV after the checkpoint would glitch out everything.
* Fixed a bug where pausing while you were fighting Stone Butterfly would cause bad things to happen.
* Fixed a bug where you could softlock the game by entering the Super Pharaoh Man fight by entering on Sakugarne.
* Fixed a bug where the Energy Element spawned from the Launch Man and Shuttle Man fight could get stuck in the floor.
* Fixed a bug where hugging the rightmost wall while Ombuds Man does his ninja teleport attack would get Ombuds Man stuck offscreen.
* Fixed a bug where hanging out in the top left of the screen during phase 1 of the Knight Man fight would make Knight Man jump offscreen and never return.
* Fixed a bug where the bouncing platforms in the true final boss fight could cause upwards screen transitions and softlock the game.
* Fixed a bug where Super Knight Man's iframes would get disabled when he's switching to another healthbar, allowing for quick and dishonorable Force Beam kills.
* Fixed a bug where the spikes in the pit level Slippery Snakes didn't actually function as spikes.
* Fixed a bug where the Moon would absorb the health restore projectiles from Grab Buster/Haunt Pumpkin as if it was a weapon.
* Fixed the collectible count from Tier X looking for the wrong Energy Elements as well as the collectible counter itself being placed too far over from where it should have been.
* Fixed Chomp Claw interacting really weirdly with the Tier X rainbow effect.
* Fixed a bug where Mag Flies would pull you upwards even when you were still teleporting in.
* Fixed some bugs with the Cursor Curse cheat.
* Fixed the Bouncy Castle cheat interacting with the boss intros in Misty Lake, Rad Gravity and TSNAF.
* Fixed Baby Metalls having a really hard time with existing in general and just clipping wherever they want to.
* Fixed the rainbow teleporters from Tier 9 and NAV breaking if you used Rush Jet/Super Arrow/Match Blast to ride past them.
* Fixed a minor bug where you could detonate Neapolitan Bomb manually after the main shot had been reflected.
* Fixed a bug where Neapolitan Bomb would only go to the right when fired with the Huge Weapons cheat on.
* Fixed a bug where Chill Spikes would ignore the Skull Amulet.
* Fixed a bug where you could skip Galaxy Man's pinch attack by using Slash Claw on him. (megavile die)
* Fixed the cutscene after defeating Galaxy Man being bugged and having Mega Man very slowly fall down instead of slamming down as intended.
* Fixed a bug where Super Arrow while the Flashman85 cheat is active wouldn't play the sound effect that it was supposed to.
* Fixed a bug where killing yourself in the hub would cause the music to freak out if you were standing on certain screens.
* Fixed a bug where killing Door Man right as he was entering from a door would get the flashy silhouette effects stuck onscreen.
* Fixed a bug where killing Cheat Man while he was charging up his HP-to-1 cannon in Deep Thoughts would get the flashing telegraph stuck onscreen.
* Fixed a bug where on rare occasions Grab Buster and Cyber Distorter's shots would get stuck when reflected.
* Fixed a bug where the missiles in Wily Fortress VR were 8 pixels over from where they should have been.
* Fixed a bug where the costume shop posts would load the wrong GFX for a frame when entering the hub, as well as a bug where the dialogue would talk about costumes that weren't actually there.
* Fixed a bug where equipping Super Arrow and switching to another costume would load the wrong colors for that costume.
* Fixed a bug where jumping into the character-switching balls shot by Wily Machine SWORD while charging would keep your charge's outline palette.
* Fixed the starting timing of the final cutscene in NAV (it started before the game clear fanfare could finish).
* Fixed Rokko Chan's Sakugarne sprite being the stuff of nightmares.
* Fixed a graphical error where reflected projectiles from Jewel Satellite or Badge Barrier would turn into carrots if you were using the Karrot Man skin.
* Fixed Rush not playing some sound effects in certain cutscenes for whatever reason.
* Fixed that a certain pit in Wily 4 didn't actually have the pit object.
* Fixed a bug where using New Game+ and trying to skip the intro cutscene with quick travel would cause the intro cutscene repeat on subsequent visits to the lab and reloads of the game.
* Fixed a bug where buster shots shot by Rush Coil and Jet would not affect Surprise Cans.
* Fixed a bug where switching to the buster while on Sakugarne with the Lingering Weapons cheat would drain the buster's "weapon energy" and eventually render it unusable.
* Fixed an error in Magic Crash Pit Ride where you would get hit immediately by the Ben K.
* Fixed an error in Logan's Runner where the Yudon was not working as intended.
* Fixed a bug where the homing Energy Element shots from the Wily Core fight would go after the megablocks, even after they were destroyed.
* Skeleton Joes and their bones now properly die when Flash Stopper is used on them. (Yes MegaVile this is intentional.)
* Fixed the "treds" typo in the tier 4 boss cutscene.
* Fixed the looping of the fortress boss song in the sound test being completely wrong.
* The Met skin's Rush Jet sprites are now properly aligned.
* Fixed some co-op bugs, including the jittery camera, ice physics and some Jewel Satellite bugs.
* Fixed that wavy text in Tier 8 wouldn't animate for some reaosn.
* Fixed 128-Up's username being wrong.
* Updated the Cut Man and Rokko Chan skins to be more polished all around. Rokko Chan now can use Alter Weapons as a result. Thanks MystSvin and InUniverse!
* Proto Man, Bass and Roll now all get their own Rush Coils and Jets. Some frame alignment issues with Bass' skin have also been fixed.
* Chomp Claw and Carry have been buffed. Chomp Claw can now be set off early by pressing the fire button again, and it will do its best to let you stand on top of it, but sometimes it can't pull it off :(. Carry has been buffed so that you can have three Carries onscreen at a time.
* Cheat Man now hangs around in the hub after unlocking Cheat Mode. If you talk to him, he will warp you to the cheat menu.
* Eddie can now be revived by going to the shop or purchasing the Eddie item in the Pit.
* The Pit of Pits level select has been significantly spruced up - it now shows the level name and author, has a proper cursor, and plays the proper Pit theme once you select a level. The controls for the shop have also been tweaked.
* The cheat menu has been streamlined - the controls for it are much more consistent now, and there are more sound effects. You can also now use quick weapon switch buttons to quickchange pages.
* The Contest and Music randomizers have been split into seperate cheats. I counted the music randomizer as a new cheat when counting, don't judge me.
* The randomizer cheats now always randomize every single time you use the cheats.
* Added an easter egg to Wily Star 4 - if you return to it after defeating Dr. Wily, you'll be able to find a teleporter to play the original, un-nerfed level. The unnerfed level got some visual touchups, such as drop shadows and the weapon changers being different colors depending on what weapon you'll get.
* Added seperate leaderboards for Strawberry Milk. As a result, a way to refight regular Milk after defeating Butter Nezumi has been added. Hold down your Pause button while entering the teleporter.
* Fixed leaderboard errors with Mario Land and Star Road not submitting.
* The Hornet Man and Bright Man skins will now retain their original colors when using their weapons.
* Quint now has his original green palette while riding Sakugarne.
* Mount Sabre's ending theme has been restored - it got lost in the importing over a year ago. It is now song 250 in the sound test, unlocked after 100%. A nice even number.
* The game now has a notification whenever you take a screenshot.
* Proto Man's whistle intro will now stop the music and resume it when it's over.
* The arena item droppers now will display the skin's current 1-Up rather than Mega Man's 1-Up.
* The Rush Jet in Phase 2 of the Knight Man fight now uses your skin's Rush Jet.
* The Noble Nickel gathering cutscene in the third phase of the Knight Man fight has been sped up.
* Knight Man's meteor attack has had its RNG tweaked to help prevent unfair trapping situations.
* Knight Man now tells you the controls for Super Mode after being defeated, and you now return to the pub instead of Light's Lab after the fight.
* If Quick Travel is unlocked, the Exit button in the hub will be replaced by a Map button.
* Tier 10 now has a Galaxy Man portal at the bottom of the tier that takes you straight to the top, and vice versa. Quint has been moved to that empty platform as a result.
* Changed the pool for Surprise Bosses slightly to get rid of some weirdness and bugs. The glitchy Quarantine Woman, the Splash Woman copy, and the fake Joe Man from Metallic Ocean are all gone now.
* Corrected some missing tile issues in ParmaJon's fire wave NAV room.
* Improved the FG/BG contrast in Entity's buzzsaw NAV room.
* Unbeatable Air Man's tornadoes in the third phase of the fight no longer pierce invincibility frames. Air Man himself has also gotten a contact damage nerf.
* You no longer teleport away before the Kid's last-ditch attack plays out in the boss gallery.
* Corrected the music sources for City Under Siege and Wilys 2 and 4 and added the source for Combust Man's theme.
* The Wily 2 skip has been re-added, this time fully intentional. It requires a specific weapon now though.
* You can now skip the intro and Tier 1 cutscenes by PRESSING 2. (this fixes a crash bug as well)
* You can now unlock the Davwin costume through the arena (but not the boss gallery, as the infinite E-Tanks would cheese the challenge completely.)
* ACE's NAV room's intro now uses your custom skin's mugshot instead of a generic image.
* Added a new easter egg to the Bouncy Castle cheat in the hub.
* The Flashman85 cheat has had several new sound effects and one new easter egg added.
* The Tier 1 and 6 hubs actually have ceilings again, all while Rush doesn't actually get stuck in the ceiling!!!
* Moved the ceiling in the third nickel room of Coyote Man down a tile to prevent an unintentional break.
* The Knight Man beer spawner no longer spawns beer during the Wily 6 cutscene.
* Wily Core's healthbars now have different, less ugly colors. They're definitely not stolen from Spiked Wall Man.
* Fixed a graphical error with the Wood Man NPC in Tier 2.
* Fixed a few graphical errors and a visual clipping issue with Zook Hero Scorch Man in the tier 4 boss fight.
* Fixed a x origin graphical error with the Magic Man NPC in the pub.
* Fixed a very small graphical error with Lightning Lords.
* The energy and weapon energy spawners now spawn Yasichis, to speed things up for speedrunners.
* Tweaked some dialogue in certain places (namely Wily 6) to be less cheesy and/or make more sense.
* Tomahawk Man's dialogue changes now if you beat Wily.
* Tweaked the wording of the prompt before Wily Star to avoid confusion.
* Updated the MM8 Sled sprites. They're just slightly different. Quack made me do this.
* Updated the Die Sign sprites in NAV.
* Updated Ren's icon for the Wily 6 author credit skull thing.
* Galaxy Man's kiss graphic has been moved over 8 pixels. Shocking.
* Updated Enjl's Colorful Hall comment and Garirry's judge intro.
* I may or may not have added some easter eggs to Tier X post-NAV clear.
* Some NPCs got new dialogue, including Plug Man, who now is blessed with the power of 'his dialogue is tied to the server so we can change it at any time we want'.
* Jupi is in the credits for the Noble Nickel name now. :triumph:
| ||Created by: ThatEntityGuy Date: 13-11-2017 , 0 Replies|
This update includes some important fixes, like making Wily 4 not literally unbeatable.
Link to download page: http://magmmlcontest.com/download.php
Critical Errors Fixed
* Fixed the final electric ceiling at the end of Wily 4's sakugarne section.
* Reverted milk and strawberry hitbox changes, which completely broke the latter fight.
* Fixed stuck spot in Shin's NaV room.
* Fixed invincibility issue with Lava Factory custom met.
* Fixed leaderboard timer breaking in true arena when you fight one of the tier bosses.
* Added solids to the Wily 4 water just below the final nickel so there's no clipping issues
* Strawberry milk jets now spawn properly if you lose to them and retry the fight.
* If you somehow have excessive EE and NN it now forces the maximum 126 and 220 numbers retrospectively upon loading the main hub.
* You can no longer grab the Wily 4 weapon changers with Hornet Chaser.
* Raised ceiling in M-Tank room in Deep Thoughts so that the poor Yggdrasil Joe can spawn "properly".
* "Not Mega Man" skin is now correctly known as "Mega Man?".
* Fixed a few frames in Mega Man?'s skin, including his scarf in his jumping firing frames, his buster in his sliding frame, and his boot in his step frame.
* Fixed colouring on Joe Man's Rush sprites.
* You no longer automatically regain full health when initiating the Wily Core fight in the True Arena.
* Fixed hub vertical scrolling when leaving Bouncy Castle and Coyote Man.
* Added moving ladder to Cheat Man's room in Deep Thoughts.
* Disabled weapon switching during the credits.
* The pixel coordinate that indicates a custom costume's ability to use contest weapons is now the "skip" pixel instead of being a new pixel at the very bottom
| ||Created by: SnoruntPyro Date: 12-11-2017 , 2 Replies|
1.3's finally out! Yay! It's been too long. Hopefully, this should be the final major patch.
As usual, get the game from the download page.
Simply extract the zip and run the game. Your saves will transfer over.
* Wily Star II, Stage 4
* The spikes in the Sakugarne and Super Arrow sections have been changed to electrically charged blocks that do 7 damage.
* The start of the Sakugarne section has been nerfed a bit to let the player get used to Sakugarne more.
* The 'awkward' jump mid-Sakugarne section has been replaced with a new obstacle.
* Some spikes in the Wheel Cutter section have been removed.
* Some extra platforms have been added to the Super Arrow section to create more of a difficulty curve.
* Autobounce's Grab Buster attack has been nerfed to recover less health and shoot one less shot.
* Swiss Hotel
* The infamous door has had a safety net placed under it, and the Crash Lifts go away so as to not crush you.
* Some other doors have had safety nets added.
* A sign has been added to make it more clear where the Noble Nickels are versus the boss.
* Fixed an error in the other sign that referred to the boss of an older version of the level.
* Null and Void
* A new area, the Null Terminal, has been added. It allows you to travel to any floor you've reached.
* You can now toggle music variety in the level (on by default). Each room in the level will reuse existing music from previous levels.
* All rooms now have checkpoints bar two of them (no good place for them). To get back to the NAV hub, you use the Exit utility.
* An obstacle in R4 Pyro's room has been changed to make things easier overall.
* Nerfed Zieldak's maze room - there are now clearer hints as to where the fake tiles are.
* Fixed a nonfunctional bottomless pit in the Komuso Man room.
* Fixed an easter egg room in Cruise's room being blocked off for some reason.
* Fixed some tiling errors in Zieldak's maze room and Cruise's VVVVVV room.
* Fixed the Virtual Boy autoscroller not using the correct Yoku Block sprites on the first cycle of them.
* You can no longer leech health with Grab Buster or Haunt Pumpkin from the bounce switches in Beed's room.
* Hopefully fixed being able to glitch disabled weapons into the no jumping room.
* You can now press F3 to change the screen size of the game without having to go to the options menu.
* A new cheat has been added to round out the cheat number - No Boss I-Frames.
* You can now take ingame screenshots by pressing F9.
Critical Errors Fixed:
* The hub cutscene lock bug has been fixed - for anyone wondering, it was caused by exiting out of the game when the first cutscene at Chateau Chevalresque was in progress. If your save has been affected by this bug, simply reload your save, go back to the Chataeu, and then all cutscenes will be reactivated and will play sequentially if you exit and reenter the main hub.
* The black screen custom costume bug should (hopefully) have been fixed.
* Fullscreen should now fully work properly and not cause black screens on some computers.
* Finally fixed all cutscene Energy Element weirdness. Tier X will only activate at 111 Energy Elements no matter what, and you can no longer trigger the second half of the Wily Star cutscene early.
* The file completion percentages for saves actually maxes at 100% and not 99% now.
* Wily Stage leaderboards are now functional and viewable ingame at the Dojo.
* Hopefully fixed many custom costume bugs - skins should no longer all be called 'Woman', and you can no longer glitch Contest Weapons into the skins. Instead, you can enable them on a per-skin basis by putting a white dot at coordinates 1430, 772.
* Ruined Lab has been manually tiled and had its animation objects changed, which has decreased load times significantly.
* Wily 6's maze has had its animation objects swapped out for another object, which has decreased load times significantly.
* You can now use D-Pads if you want to use a supported Gamepad.
* Fixed getting stuck underneath ceilings on occasion with Air Slide enabled.
* Fixed a bug where you could kill Btd'nhan while not in its boss room in Wily Stage 2.
* Fixed a bug where some wrong code setting and saving rendered the actual Pit completion cutscene completely inaccessible.
* Severely reduced the glitchiness of the grass section in Mario Land.
* Fixed a bug that gave you free movement while the Boss Gallery menu was still activated.
* Some bosses in the Boss Gallery have had some Arena-caused quirks fixed: Wishing Star now has his low gravity, Haunt Man now drops health pickups like the original fight, the Yggdrasil bosses have had their original damage values restored, and the Boss Whopper rises to his Orbital Station position.
* Fixed weirdness with using the Bouncy Castle cheat while fighting Revenge of Toad Man.
* Fixed a bug where you could double kill some phases of Absolute ZERO if you used a multihitting weapon like Slash Claw to deal the final blow.
* The level select in the Pit no longer causes odd bugs if you try to start a new regular run.
* Fixed being able to select Groovity Man in the Boss Gallery while in Co-Op mode.
* Fixed a bug allowing you to buy more than one M Tank in the pit.
* Fixed a random pit in Wily Fortress VR not actually killing you.
* Fixed being able to see a random Pharaoh Man sprite occasionally on Gamma's weak point.
* Fixed Spiked-Wall Man's shooter tiles being misaligned.
* Fixed collected Noble Nickels still showing up on the Level Mapper.
* Fixed signs in Biplane Bay, Sector Upsilon 6 and Null and Void calling you Mega Man regardless of costume.
* Fixed some clipping issues with the character versus magnet machines.
* Fixed Bubukans and Spring Heads having some clipping issues with walls.
* Fixed Mag Flies dropping you through the ground on occasion.
* Fixed the wind gimmick in the second section in Goblins N' Ghasts. By 'fixed', I mean, 'readded because it mysteriously disappeared'.
* Tweaked hitbox of Milk and Strawberry Milk to hopefully fix clipping issues with them.
* Fixed CATS interfering with and/or permanently turning on the Flashman85 cheat in the Arena and Boss Gallery.
* Fixed player being misgendered when told to burn in hell.
* Fixed some projectiles lingering if you made Galaxy Man go into critical mode at the wrong time.
* Fixed ACESpark's comment comics not displaying in the proper resolution in fullscreen.
* Fixed the quick lasers in AD 2101 being instakill instead of doing 8 damage as originally submitted.
* Fixed the mutants in Quarantine Woman dropping items - an aspect not intended by the submitter.
* Fixed a bug where Jewel Satellite's ammo would sometimes overflow past 28.
* Fixed a stray teleporter at the spawn in A Light Challenge allowing you to skip the whole thing.
* Fixed some spikes in Slipperly Snakes being nonfunctional.
* Fixed misaligned animated tiles and the nonfunctional spawner in Junkyard 81.
* Fixed a weird double save occuring after defeating Holo Dragon.
* Fixed the health bar being visible during certain cutscenes and the ending.
* Fixed the Tier X particle effect and the player healthbar being visible in the Sonic CD time travel cutscene thing in Tier X.
* Fixed a random rainbow block being visible behind Launch Man in Tier X.
* Fixed being able to move and pause the game during a random moment when controls should be locked in the Absolute ZERO fight.
* Fixed the background in Absolute ZERO phase 4 mirroring itself when the boss changes directions.
* Fixed the skip teleporters in Neon Man and Sector Upsilon 6 missing green particles.
* Fixed the Dragon Coins in Mario Land using the wrong sprite on occasion.
* Fixed controls not being properly locked when riding Launch Man into Tier X, which lead to several crash bugs.
* Fixed a bug in the 25 Energy Elements cutscene where Rush would get stuck in the ceiling if you triggered the cutscene coming back from Tier 6.
* Fixed a masking error in Proto Man's Slash Claw frames.
* Fixed Family Friendly mode being ignored by randomized judge comments.
* The roster for the Surprise Bosses cheat has been changed to have less bosses that crash everything and more of the Fortress and Tier X bosses.
* Fixed Coyote Man's ice attack bypassing the Invincibility cheat.
* Fixed M Tanks being called 'Weapon Tanks' in the pit shop.
* The Mega Man? skin is no longer called just "Mega Man" by NPCs.
* Fixed MrKyurem's username being typoed as "MyKyurem".
* Fixed the Joe Man skin using the incorrect name (Sniper Joe).
* The game's sleep margin has been changed to be 10 by default (the same as Mega Man Maker's), so hopefully this can fix some computers' issues with the game.
* Wily Machine SWORD no longer robs you of your skin if you fight it in the Arena or Boss Selector.
* A Tier X collectible total is now visible by Launch Man in the hub.
* Final Toad now takes extra damage from charge shots in the Arena.
* You no longer fight Phase 4 of Absolute ZERO in the True Arena - instead, it skips directly to Zero Heart. Hopefully, this should make a 'Phase 5' feel less stupid.
* The costume shop has been spiced up a bit - the window for the costumes is now bigger, and you can now see in the shop which skins can and can't use the Contest Weapon Data.
* Several skins can now use the Contest Weapon Data, including Proto Man, Bass, Roll, Mega Man?, Super Saiyan, and a few others.
* The VIP Pass on the save select has been replaced with an icon for the Contest Weapon Data. The challenge marker will now only appear if you have the VIP Pass.
* An icon for the Contest Weapon Data has been added to the pause menu with the other upgrades.
* Your cursor position is now saved in the Boss Gallery, so now you won't have to scroll through pages to get back to where you were.
* Quick Weapon Switch buttons can now be used to instantly swap pages in the Sound Test and Boss Gallery.
* Noble Nickels will now save the game on collecting them, ala the MaGMML3 sample level judge pack.
* Beating an Arena will also now immediately save the game.
* You now get infinite E Tanks and M Tanks while in the Boss Gallery.
* Crusher Joe and Napalm Man no longer taunt you if you lose to them in the Boss Gallery.
* Added proper Noble Nickel hints for Wily 4 for Crystal Man.
* Hazard Trapper is now affected by Bouncy Castle bouncing.
* The Air Man miniboss from Mario Land has been added to the Boss Gallery.
* Zero Heart is now selectable seperately from Absolute ZERO in the Boss Gallery.
* The Flashman85 cheat now no longer forces Family Friendly mode to be on.
* Your health and ammo are now refilled when exiting a single level from the Pit's level select.
* Kalinka won't appear if Co-Op mode is on, since the Costume Shop is closed in Co-Op.
* Lowered the volume of the Crash Bomb explosion sound effect.
* Losing to Wily Machine SWORD now just respawns you outside of the room rather than having to trek through the empty hallway again.
* Removed Quint's name changing in the Arena depending on costumes.
* Updated Rokko Chan's skin with some fixed, less weird looking frames.
* Changed the FUSION background in the Scorch Men fight to be green to make the actual boss easier to see.
* Changed the question in Deep Thoughts involving Changeable Caverns to something easier.
* You can now Air Slide in HCMMCAS and Wily 6 when Super Mode is enabled.
* Made Galaxy Man less susceptible to Triple Blade.
* Tweaked some dialogue in the Wily Star cutscene to remove a plot hole.
* The Mega Man? skin now has its own READY text.
* Replaced the broken Stone Man platform in Jupi's Wily 6 room.
* Losing to Mega Man Sprite Game will no longer make the cutscene play again.
* Censored 'prick' in Family Friendly mode in Mega Man Sprite Game's dialogue.
* You can no longer PRESS 2 during cutscenes, to prevent glitch hell from occurring.
* Added damage flashing to Absolute ZERO to make it more clear where and when the i-frames are.
* The MM9/MM10 palette option now works with the me irl, Mega Man? and Super Saiyan skins.
* Tweaked some of Cheat Man's dialogue when he rewards you the Cheat Menu slightly.
Super special thanks to Beed here - he was a huge help in getting a ton of these fixes in.
Post Release Feedback Form
| ||Created by: ACESpark Date: 22-10-2017 , 3 Replies|
We're interested in hearing what you think of the game, and have a feedback form up here:
Feedback IS being taken into account for MaGMML3, so your input is welcome!
| ||Created by: ACESpark Date: 17-10-2017 , 0 Replies|
People on the discord have asked for a Wiki, so we've added one here: http://magmmlcontest.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
It's very early, so we ask people to plug in info where they can. Inform me of any downtime that may occur, and save regularly as there have been some teething issues with the software.
| ||Created by: ACESpark Date: 11-10-2017 , 0 Replies|
The rest of the unlockables have been added to the website. If you think you're missing something, go check it out!
| ||Created by: SnoruntPyro Date: 11-10-2017 , 5 Replies|
As usual, get the game from the download page.
Simply extract the zip and run the game. Your saves will transfer over.
* A Boss Gallery has been added to the Dojo! Now you can refight most bosses at any time. You unlock the bosses as you complete levels and Challenges.
* Noble Nickels now no longer permanently disappear and instead return in a greyed-out form. Collecting the greyed out nickels in non-Skip Teleporer rooms will give 20 bolts.
Critical Errors Fixed
* Cruise Elroy's section in Wily 6 no longer immediately crashes the game.
* Renhoek's maze room in Null and Void no longer has infinitely dying Rong Rongs and portals that kill you.
* The Bright Man teleporters from Identity Crisis work again. (I still don't know why they broke)
* You can no longer softlock yourself by pausing mid-Slash Claw.
* The Mega Man hitbox applied by Stone Butterfly is no longer destroyed by Jewel Satellite and its variants.
* Galaxy Man is now immune to the Contest Weapons.
* Fixed the Za Warudo shader persisting in the Knight Man fight if you transitioned to the next phase while the attack was still on.
* Super Mode flying can no longer be toggled in spaceships.
* Escape Sequence has had its autotiler removed and manual tiles added, which should drastically decrease load times.
* Mega Man now counts as a costume on the file select, bringing the total to an even 28.
* Sound Test now displays the proper level names for Lacked the Depth and HCMMCAS if you have G-rated text content on.
* Wily 6 has been tweaked further. The right path in the loop is now permanently open.
* An extra two checkpoints have been added to Swiss Hotel.
* A sign has been added to the Tier X hub to make it more clear where the final level is.
* Completed Null and Void rooms now display crowns above their teleporters.
* Super Mode is no longer allowed in any of the Arenas if you haven't cleared said arena. (get good megavile)