CWU-41B is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero, found at the end of Wicked Waterworks. Based heavily on CWU-01P from the original Mega Man (specifically its incarnation from Mega Man Powered Up), it is an armed and dangerous water treatment robot protected by a strong bubble.
CWU-41B has over seven phases, each with their own attack pattern, but these patterns are very simplistic. The arena is underwater, and has spikes lining the ceiling which will instantly kill Zero if he jumps into them. The end of one phase and the start of the next is denoted by its bubble popping and its eye changing colour. CWU-41B has less invincibility frames than other bosses, making it easier to defeat each phase. Each phase is listed in order of succession, labelled with its respective eye colour:
- Amber - Moves anticlockwise along the walls of the arena, firing three bubbles at Zero akin to CWU-01P. These bubbles (and those of any phase) can be shot and destroyed.
- Blue - Moves to the top-centre of the room, and fires bubbles aimed towards Zero once a second. The bubbles slow down and fly back towards CWU-41B after a short distance.
- Green - Moves clockwise along the walls of the room while firing aimed bubbles that spiral in the air.
- Pink - Slowly chases Zero while periodically shooting bubbles directly at him.
- Orange - Moves to the top-centre, and fires a Metall-esque three-way spreadshot of bubbles aimed at Zero. The bubbles briefly stop mid-flight, giving Zero a chance to avoid or destroy them.
- Brown - Moves anticlockwise to each corner, firing a group of four aimed bubbles that spiral out from each other the farther they travel.
- Red - Moves to the top-centre, and fires four bubbles that home in on Zero. Similarly to a number of Wily Capsule fights, these shots stop in mid-flight up to three times, before ultimately flying offscreen.
|Other Notes||Data pertains to individual phases. Defeating each phase removes four bars from CWU-41B's healthbar.|
- Although CWU-41B lacks the typical hitflash of bosses when damaged, each hit causes a small bubble to appear (this can be easily seen when using a weapon that inflicts multiple hits, such as the Z-Saber or Z-Burst).
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 2 Psycho Path|
|The Red Woods • Vertical Vine Venture • String Theory • Cursor Corruption • Temporal Pillar • Bubble Base • Wicked Waterworks • In the Flesh • Space Jam|
|List of Bosses|
|Totem Polen Plus • Totem Polen EX • Bone Dragon • Spider Potton • Recluse Woman • Internet Destroyer • Cursor • Sakuya Izayoi • Toad Man Bubble Base • Splash Woman's Revenge • Haiker G • CWU-41B • Intest Tinhead • Baskette Ball|