Chimerabot 2 (nicknamed Chombust by fans) is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. He is a fusion of Chomp Man and Combust Man, sporting Chomp Man's body shape with a red color scheme like Combust Man. He appears as a sub-boss at the end of the section of Reality Core based on Tier 3 and Tier 4.
Chimerabot 2's pattern is more or less a powered-up version of Chomp Man's pattern mixed with abilities that match Combust Man. The fusion will randomly choose one of four attacks:
- Use a bite attack, while also spitting a fireball straight forward. If Chimerabot 2 is close enough to Mega Man, it will only use this attack.
- Jump in the air and drop a flaming shuriken that lingers along the ground, periodically shooting fireballs left and right.
- Burrow his head into the ground, creating a damaging boss explosion effect.
- Run up to Mega Man.
- Chimerabot 2's boss room is based on Forgotten Fortress. This makes it the only Chimerabot whose component bosses are native to the tiers its section is based on, but whose boss arena is not a combination of its components'.
- Chimerabot 2's flaming shuriken attack does not have an origin in MaGMML2, and is instead based on an attack Combust Man is shown to use in a sprite sheet of the character made independently of the contest by Crimson_Camisole.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|