From Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest
|Artwork by TEHTACOMAN12321|
Cyber Man is a boss from the fangame Mega Man Final 3: The Legacy Lives On. Over a decade later, he made a surprise reappearance in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 as the boss of his namesake level, with a drastic redesign.
He reappears in the Reality Core, fused with Sheriff Man to create Chimerabot 5.
Cyber Man starts the battle by leaping into the air and teleporting to a random location. From there, he'll choose between one of three attacks:
- Shooting a stream of projectiles straight up, then rotating the angle the projectiles are shot in by 180 degrees clockwise (if he's pointing with his left hand) or counterclockwise (if he's pointing with his right hand).
- Shooting a stream of projectiles on his left and right, then rotating the angle the projectiles are shot in by 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise. This is telegraphed with a voice clip.
- Spinning his torso and firing projectiles in random directions. He is invincible while spinning. This is telegraphed with a different voice clip.
After doing any one of these three attacks, he teleports to another random location, and his pattern repeats. Once Cyber Man's health is down to 11, the conveyor belt in his room starts moving.
- In Mega Man Final 3, Cyber Man's design was directly based on Junk Man, and his boss pattern consisted solely of tossing square, blue projectiles in random directions, spinning his torso between attacks. Cyber Man's projectile-scattering attack in MaGMML2 is likely a direct upgrade of this pattern.
- Along with Chimerabot 5, all of Cyber Man's attacks can be reflected back at him with the Jewel Satellite, meaning players can simply equip it at the start of the fight and watch as the boss slowly kills himself. Although in Cyber Man's case, it will take longer than Chimerabot 5 due to the lack of an attack where Cyber Man aims at the player.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Entry Bosses|
|Original Robot Masters|
|Alter Man • Boil Man • Bond Man • Chomp Man • Combust Man • Cyber Man • Force Man • Haunt Man • Joe Man • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Match Man • Neapolitan Man • Neon Man • Quarantine Woman • Sheriff Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Taco Man • Truffle Man|
|Edited Robot Masters|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Color Man • Final Toad • Gangly Crash Man • Groovity Man • Guts Man Duo • Komuso Man? • Napalm Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Romhack Top Man|
|8 Centipeder Tower • Alien • Boss Whopper • Bowser • Captain Viridian • CATS • Cirno • Crator • Cream • Crusher Joe • Cursor • Doc Robot • Donut X • Kelbesque • Kichona • The Kid|
|Other Bosses and Mid-bosses|
|Air Capsule • Air Devil • Avoidance Cherry • Big Fire Telly • Dennis • Disco Ball • Giant Metall • Green Hot Dog • Hall Master • Joe Man R • Joe Mob • Mixerlydia • Mush King • Red Hot Dog • Super Cannopeller • Turbo Roost • Warp Anomaly|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 10|
|Boil Man • Komuso Temple • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • Beneath Sand and Rock • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • The Stage Nobody Asked For • Identity Crisis|
|List of Bosses|
|Boil Man • Air Capsule • Komuso Man • Launch & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • 8 Centipeder Tower • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Alter Man|
|The Moon • Birdo • Glass Man|