Him is a tier boss in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered, originating from the fangame Mega Man ARM 2. He is a bizarre robot with a Doc Robot's head and a Lyric for a body, formerly used by Dr. Wily as a fortress guardian.
Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered
Him appears in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered as the boss of Tier 1 (replacing Jolt Man from the original). Mega Man encounters a dormant Him disguised as a normal Lyric, but is forced to battle him once he awakens.
Him starts the battle by flying up and down while moving from one side of the arena to the other. While doing this, he attacks in a consistent pattern that repeats itself:
- Fires four green sparks that travel in all four cardinal directions.
- Fires four green sparks that travel in all four diagonal directions.
- Fires up to three red sparks that are aimed at Mega Man.
When his health reaches 18 points or lower, Him moves to the center of the screen and starts flying left to right and back again in a small sine wave pattern. His only attack in this phase is summoning up to three skulls that orbit his head, then launch themselves directly at Mega Man.
Once Him has 8 points of health or less, he resorts to flying in Mega Man's direction, stopping only when he slams into the ground or a wall. Once this happens, two rocks will drop on either side of Mega Man in an attempt to land on him if he moves.
- As a replacement for Jolt Man, Him is the only tier boss in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered who wasn't present in the original game.
- To date, Him is the only MaGMML tier boss to be completely silent in their pre-battle cutscene. Whether or nor this indicates Him is little more than a mindless machine is unknown.
- The particle effects Him's sparks use are default Game Maker particles.
- Him is noticeably larger in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered than he is in Mega Man ARM II, where he is barely as tall as Mega Man.
- In the original reveal trailer for Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered, Him's boss room had a different layout, with the entrance located at the top. In the final game, this door was moved to the left (and given unique tiles), while the platforms were redrawn to fit the rest of the tileset. Him himself also had a slightly different design, with his body's propellers being more visible than they are in the final game.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level - Tier 1|
|Objective: Vain Space • City War • Level • The Quickening|
|Jolt Man1 • Him1R|