- ―Jet Man, upon being asked if Mega Man has met him before
Jet Man is a boss from the freeware Flash game Rokko Chan. Around the time the titular character was created, he was among the robots who went rogue as a result of the wicked Dr. Mad's actions.
He appears in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 as a tier boss, with a revamped attack pattern from his original game.
Jet Man is one of the six main bosses, and resides in a sky-themed stage filled with wind-blowing fans, floating platforms, and a ride across bird-motifed rockets before Rokko Chan can reach him. In his boss fight, he mostly stays airborne while firing several Jet Missiles at Rokko Chan (which can swerve and home in on her), as well as swooping down at her from a high area.
Forest Man's weapon, the Forest Whip, is Jet Man's weakness, while his Jet Missile is the weakness of Rolling Man.
Make a Good Mega Man Level 2
Like Tier 8's hub, Jet Man's arena is a cylindrical tower that doesn't scroll, and instead appears to loop around in a way almost like a 3D environment. Jet Man himself will first circle the tower three times, before stopping to shoot two groups of four homing Jet Missiles. Next, he flies high in the air before swooping down in an attempt to hit Mega Man. He then circles the tower while dropping bombs that explode into small lingering flames. using his Jet Missile attack again, he brings a shield down from the sky, and flies towards Mega Man. This shield will block almost anything that hits it, typically requiring the use of the unorthodox pseudo-3D arena to shoor Jet Man from behind.
- Jet Man is one of two tier bosses in MaGMML2 who don't appear anywhere other than their boss fight, the other being Lord Elewoofro.
- Jet Man has special dialogue if the player is using the Rokko Chan costume: Rokko Chan points out that Jet Man isn't from a fangame, and Jet Man responds by saying, "Hehehe..."
- Coincidentally, not only does Jet Man share the name with a Robot Master from Mega Man Unlimited, but the two even share the same name for their Special Weapon, the Jet Missile.
- At a maximum of two textboxes long, Jet Man's pre-fight cutscene is the shortest of all the tier bosses in MaGMML2.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 8|
|But It Lacked the Depth to Convince Me That This is Really Hell • Force Man • Smed's Big Annoying Mess of a Level • Conveyor Mayhem • Aurora Man • Bouncy Castle • City Under Siege • Escape Sequence • Bond Man|
|List of Bosses|
|Mecha Dragon • Force Man • Komuso Man? • Final Toad • Super Cannopeller • Big Fire Telly • Crusher Joe • Napalm Man MK 2 • Bond Man • Boundin' Crash Man|