|Artwork by Karakato|
- "Shocking, isn't it?"
- ―Jolt Man
Jolt Man is a Robot Master from the fangame Mega Man Eternal. Based on Spark Man and Bright Man, he was designed for generating extraordinary amounts of electricity. Dr. Wily sent Jolt Man to the hydroelectric power plant to fetch and re-route power to an unknown aquatic location off the coast. His body can absorb electric blasts which can be released from his electrodes. As a result, his body was designed for hot temperatures.
His Jolt Shocker is dangerous, not to mention he has the ability to generate great amounts of electricity and even unleash it in the form of a series of thunderbolts, the latter being an attack he named "Hell's Voltage".
Make a Good Mega Man Level
He chooses one of the following attacks in a random order, and is capable of pulling the same move off twice in a row. However, he will always do a short hop at the start of the battle.
- Whilst walking around, he fires static discharge from his feet.
- He jumps from one side of the room to the other.
- Fires a Jolt Shocker directly towards the player.
- Creates a 8 way spread of electric bolts.
- Calls down a barrage of thunder bolts from the ceiling, Hell's Voltage, from random positions.
Mega Man: W-what? Who are you?
Jolt Man: Mega Man?! You don't remember me? I'm Jolt Man, from Mega Man Eternal! I am an original character, please don't steal. Dr. Wily revived me as part of his plan to take over the world! A whole bunch of the other fangame robot masters are back, too! It's great!
Mega Man: Oh no, this is terrible! The fangame robot masters are back?!
Jolt Man: Yep! Huehuehuehue! And now, Mega Twerp, it's time to meet your doom!
Make a Good Mega Man Level 2
Jolt Man himself is absent, but he appears on a poster in the background of Tier 4. This poster depicts him wearing a sombrero and a mustache, and refers to him as "El Jolto". In the beta version shown by Flashman85's result stream, he also appeared as an NPC in the pub. However, the public release had him replaced with Storm Man from Mega Man: The Dark Resistence [sic] in the pub, though "El Jolto" still remains.
- Jolt Man's presence in MaGMML2 (which included his Eternal stage as the basis for Tier 1) was diminished in the final release as the developers lacked permission to use Eternal's assets. This subsequently led to Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered replacing Jolt Man with Him as the Tier 1 boss.
- Because of the above-mentioned replacement, Jolt Man is the only tier boss from the original Make a Good Mega Man Level to not appear in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level - Tier 1|
|Objective: Vain Space • City War • Level • The Quickening|
|Jolt Man1 • Him1R|