megaman sprite game
- "you seem like a prick. i don’t like you..."
- ―megaman, showing off his rude language.
megaman sprite game is a boss encountered in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2, and is the penultimate boss of Reality Core. Based on the character from the Tumblr blog megaman sprite comic, this version of Mega Man is a nonsensical weirdo who's quick to irritation and begins every phrase with the word "what". His pastimes include cooking "b-ball pasta" and playing "b-ball" with his brother zero (no relation to MaGMML's Zero). His combat skills were shown off in the equally surreal RPG megaman sprite game, where he and his brother team up to rid the land of ghosts.
megaman sprite game is encountered immediately after the Wily Machine SWORD fight, where Dr. Wily uses the power of the Reality Core to bring forth an evil Mega Man from an alternate dimension, only for megaman sprite game to arrive. Wily obviously didn't think things through, as this "alternate Mega Man" knocks Wily away because he "doesn't take orders from assholes", and fights Mega Man proclaiming he "stole [his] identity" and "seems like a prick."
Being one huge reference boss, megaman sprite game will cycle through a predetermined pattern of attacks all based off his RPG incarnation.
- megaman sprite game jumps and throws a basketball, which bounces against the floor, before he jumps high into the air.
- megaman sprite game will fall above Mega Man, firing two basketballs which ricochet around the arena, jumping around all the while.
- Four crows fly in from the left side of the screen in a straight line, each one flying at Mega Man's current height's when spawned.
- megaman sprite game drops two plates of b-ball pasta, which slide against the floor.
- Black holes will appear above megaman sprite game, firing out two ghost enemies in an upside-down arc.
- megaman sprite game jumps to the far left of the screen, before throwing dr. dad (the megaman sprite comic version of Dr. Light) in a straight line.
- A large basketball drops on Mega Man, exploding into four smaller b-balls, each flying in a cardinal direction.
- megaman sprite game summons b-ball comets from the sky, each quickly moving in a diagonal angle downwards.
- megaman sprite game fires his path pass (a path that allows him to walk off paths without being arrested), which reverses back towards the boss like a boomerang.
- A black hole opens, as megaman's dogmobile (the comic's version of Rush) appears, and will proceed to jump around the arena. megaman sprite game will jump around as well, firing a basketball that moves off screen.
- Repeat from square one.
Constant movement is highly important in this fight, as both megaman sprite game and his projectiles are fairly mobile. Despite this, most of his attacks leave him wide open for fire, so getting hits on him isn't too difficult. Since a majority of his attacks bounce along the floor, jumping isn't necessary in the fight, and with the use of the Triple Blade, he can be taken out quickly.
Upon his defeat, a portal opens up, pulling megaman sprite game into it and returning him to his home dimension.
- Technically, this guy's name isn't actually "megaman sprite game". In megaman sprite comic and megaman sprite game, he is referred to as "megaman". For clarity's sake, he was renamed to use the game's title.
- While a good deal of megaman sprite game's attacks are taken from megaman sprite game (like the path pass and throwing dr. dad), the crows and basketball comets are taken from his megaman zero form, which was exclusive to the final boss in his original game.
- Originally, megaman sprite game was going to have 80 HP, because in the game where he originates from, he has 80 HP at level 1. This was then halved as SnoruntPyro thought it was too much.
- The fight with megaman sprite game resembles the battle with Zero in the original Make a Good Mega Man Level: both are fights against crudely drawn versions of Mega Man characters in a spacebound platform, using music from the newest Shovel Knight expansion at the time of release.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|