| Wily Star II, Stage 0 : Outer Space|
|The final frontier, but only the first Wily stage.|
Outer Space is the first Wily level in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. It is a space shooter stage where Mega Man has to survive a bunch of flying enemies until he reaches the boss, Vanguard. The appearance of enemies is randomized, meaning different playthroughs will have different arrangements of enemies, and some enemies might not even appear in a run-through.
Wheel Cutter's behavior is modified for this level. It can no longer be held in front of Mega Man, and instead launches itself in an arc.
Enemies always scroll in from the right, so stick to the left side of the screen when possible and focus on dodging.
The use of special weapons is highly advised. Jewel Satellite is especially advised as it is capable of destroying most enemies in one hit, and it also protects Mega Man from the projectiles. Handling the enemies with Jewel Satellite is usually as easy as touching them, but certain enemies prove to be more difficult:
- Gyoraibos and Petit Devils, which take more than one hit from the shield to destroy. Avoidance is preferable, though the shield can still reflect Gyoraibo's projectiles.
- Sea Mines, which cannot be damaged by the shield, and will knock it off instead. Avoidance is necessary.
- Flying Shells, which can knock off Mega Man's shield if they are hit while guarded. Reflecting their projectiles is a safer alternative.
- Killer Bullets, which can easily damage Mega Man with their explosion if they are close enough when destroyed. Actively seeking Killer Bullets out is not recommended.
- Jet Bombs, which can damage Mega Man through his shield with their debris if he isn't careful. Mega Man should either avoid them or quickly move out of the way as soon as he hits one.
- Shield Attackers, which take more than one hit from the shield to destroy and can also knock the shield off if hit by the front. These should be avoided.
- Taketentos, which take multiple shield hits to destroy and will actively chase Mega Man. This means avoidance is not an option; Mega Man's best bet is to either spam the satellite or quickly switch weapons to take out the Taketento(s) before raising his shield again.
When enemies stop appearing, a "Warning" siren plays, and the battle against Vanguard will begin.
- Outer Space is one of only two stages to lack Green Stars, the other being The Fall.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|