Pharaoh Man's Revenge
From Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest
|Artwork by Capcom|
- "This is it, Mega Man! This is the time... Where I get YOUR power!"
- ―Pharaoh Man's Revenge, Make a Good Mega Man Level 2
Pharaoh Man's Revenge is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. A much harder iteration of Pharaoh Man, he appears as a hidden boss in the entry The Stage Nobody Asked For.
Pharaoh Man's Revenge will randomly pick between one of three moves:
- Jump to Mega Man's position.
- Jump forward twice, shooting a small projectile each time.
- Charge up and release a large wave of energy.
- Charge up and fire four energy projectiles, circling around for a brief moment before using another attack.
- Charge up and fire a bunch of projectiles from the top of the screen; these won't appear near Pharaoh Man himself. This move is indicated by a longer charge time.
There are two spike pits in the arena; if Pharaoh Man's Revenge jumps into either of them, he will be instantly killed with a cry of, "fucc, i missed my jump"[sic].
- While Pharaoh Man's Revenge was intended to jump into the spikes more often than he does in practice, he managed to be cooperative with SnoruntPyro and ACESpark enough for his difficulty to not impact their scores; SnoruntPyro has since stated that The Stage Nobody Asked For is no longer her favourite level because of Pharaoh Man's Revenge.
- Pharaoh Man's Revenge is one of a few entry bosses not to appear in the Mega Arena because of his unreasonable difficulty.
- The spikes in the arena were originally bottomless pits, but during development Entity changed them to spikes to prevent accidental player death.
- A bug can occasionally happen where dying to Pharaoh Man's Revenge causes his defeat dialogue to briefly appear before respawning.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Entry Bosses|
|Original Robot Masters|
|Alter Man • Boil Man • Bond Man • Chomp Man • Combust Man • Cyber Man • Force Man • Haunt Man • Joe Man • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Match Man • Neapolitan Man • Neon Man • Quarantine Woman • Sheriff Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Taco Man • Truffle Man|
|Edited Robot Masters|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Color Man • Final Toad • Gangly Crash Man • Groovity Man • Guts Man Duo • Komuso Man? • Napalm Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Romhack Top Man|
|8 Centipeder Tower • Alien • Boss Whopper • Bowser • Captain Viridian • CATS • Cirno • Crator • Cream • Crusher Joe • Cursor • Doc Robot • Donut X • Kelbesque • Kichona • The Kid|
|Other Bosses and Mid-bosses|
|Air Capsule • Air Devil • Avoidance Cherry • Big Fire Telly • Dennis • Disco Ball • Giant Metall • Green Hot Dog • Hall Master • Joe Man R • Joe Mob • Mixerlydia • Mush King • Red Hot Dog • Super Cannopeller • Turbo Roost • Warp Anomaly|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 10|
|Boil Man • Komuso Temple • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • Beneath Sand and Rock • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • The Stage Nobody Asked For • Identity Crisis|
|List of Bosses|
|Boil Man • Air Capsule • Komuso Man • Launch & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • 8 Centipeder Tower • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Alter Man|
|The Moon • Birdo • Glass Man|