|Mega Man with the Power Orb equipped.|
(Artwork by Spin Attaxx)
- "A new special weapon that acts both offensively and defensively. You bounce around constantly, just like Glass Man."
- ―Eddie, explaining how it works in the shop.
The Power Orb is Glass Man's Special Weapon. With it, the user creates a giant glass ball around themselves that can be used for offence, defence, and transport via bouncing up and down.
Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered
The Power Orb was added to Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered as an extra unlockable weapon. For most of the game, it remains unavailable (Eddie having ordered it and waiting for it to arrive), but becomes purchasable after collecting 24 Energy Elements (or, in practical terms, unlocking the elevator to Wily Castle) for 300 bolts.
When active, Mega Man will bounce up and down within the Power Orb, but by holding the jump button he can bounce higher. The Power Orb can block most (though not all) projectiles, and deals three points of damage to most enemies it comes into contact with (though it is still possible for Mega Man to take damage while in the glass ball). However, these actions (alongside high bounces) cause small cracks to form in the glass over time, eventually causing it to shatter and restore Mega Man's normal movement. The Power Orb can also be prematurely broken by pressing the fire button while it's active.
- For Bright Man, damage is listed for his first phase, then his second.
- When playing with the Power Orb Only cheat, all bosses immune to the Power Orb take 1 damage from it.
- The Power Orb is the first Special Weapon based on a MaGMML Robot Master that doesn't share damage values with a default weapon (as Make a Good Mega Man Level 2's Alter Weapons did, due to engine limitations).