The Psycho Chip is one of five elemental chips in Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. After being stolen from Dr. Hyde by SRARA, it is obtained by defeating Baskette Ball at the end of Space Jam. When equipped, Zero's gravity is lowered, causing him to take longer to land from jumps than normal, even while stomping. His movement speed is also slightly lowered, though not to the extent of the Icicle Chip. It drains energy at the exact same rate as the Cutter Chip, taking just under a minute to run out unless refilled at a checkpoint or after death.
When equipped, it imbues Zero's weapons with a psychic element, giving each weapon new attributes:
- The Z-Buster becomes a purple shot that travels in a sine wave.
- The Z-Saber mostly functions the same, but can reflect projectiles as a large energy wave that flies forward, similarly to the Mirror Buster.
- The Z-Burst sends five low-gravity shots up into the air, which spread out as they fall.
- The Blank Drive fires a three-way spreadshot of large purple projectiles that home in on enemies.
Against enemies, weapons equipped with the Psycho Chip have the following damage values:
- Bird: 3 (Z-Buster), 4 (Z-Saber, Z-Burst, Blank Drive)
- Cannons: 4 (Z-Buster), 5 (Z-Burst), 6 (Z-Saber, Blank Drive)
- Floating: 3 (Z-Buster), 4 (Z-Saber, Z-Burst, Blank Drive)
- Flying: 3 (Z-Buster), 4 (Z-Saber, Z-Burst, Blank Drive)
- Rocky: 3 (Z-Buster, Z-Saber, Blank Drive), 4 (Z-Burst)
- Shield Attackers: 2 (Z-Buster), 3 (Z-Saber, Z-Burst, Blank Drive)
- Shielded: 2 (Z-Buster), 3 (Z-Saber, Z-Burst, Blank Drive)
- Like with the other four Chapter 2 chips, it's possible for a player to complete Space Jam without picking up the Psycho Chip that drops from Baskette Ball. However, they will still receive the Psycho Chip, removing the need to replay the level all over again.