|Artwork by Spin Attaxx|
- "Hahaha! I knew you'd say that! Fate makes all of us predictable to those who open our third eye! Truly, we never had a choice but to fight. Have at you!"
- ―SRARA Joe, Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero
SRARA Joe is one of the members of SRARA, and a major antagonist in Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. They are a blue and white Sniper Joe with a siren atop their head, and are a philosophical romantic with a predilection for flowers, particularly roses. They're also the most mechanically capable of the squad, having built themselves a personal armed helicopter similar to that of an Apache Joe, instead of upgrading themselves.
They are first encountered with the rest of SRARA in Mega City, but don't take an active role in the story until Chapter 2, where they appear as a roaming boss on the overworld after gathering nine Energy Elements from that chapter's levels (excluding Construction of Constructions). If the player ignores them too many times, SRARA Joe will automatically go to wherever the player currently is, making them a mandatory fight. They are also refought in Null and Void with the rest of SRARA, where they have faster movement and altered attacks.
Like the rest of SRARA, SRARA Joe follows a set pattern that loops.
- From their helicopter, they fly back and forth at the top of the screen while shooting aimed projectiles from the helicopter's gun at Zero and dropping skull bombs whenever Zero is underneath them. In Null and Void, the gun shots travel faster and the bombs are replaced with missiles that create short shockwaves on impact.
- After flying to a lower height, SRARA Joe directly follows Zero while dropping missiles that create shockwaves. After dropping four missiles, the helicopter crashes into the ground and creates a larger set of shockwaves before rising back up. In Null and Void, the height of the shockwaves from the missiles is increased.
- SRARA Joe jumps out of the helicopter and performs a series of mid-air teleports, each time creating two damaging rose petals that drift back and forth while slowly falling. After five teleports, they then teleport to the right side of the arena. In Null and Void, each teleport creates four rose petals.
- Hiding behind their shield, SRARA Joe throws three small Wargates into the air, which move left while shooting aimed projectiles at Zero. In Null and Void, they also fire projectiles that rise up slightly before falling down.
- Finally, as the last Wargate leaves the screen, SRARA Joe jumps around the arena while shooting a triple shot of slow projectiles. At the same time, the helicopter drops more shockwave-causing missiles on its own. Eventually, SRARA Joe teleports back into the helicopter, which creates two more pairs of falling rose petals, and repeats the pattern. In Null and Void, the only difference in this attack is that four rose petals are created when SRARA Joe teleports into the helicopter.
In Null and Void, like his fellow SRARA members, SRARA Joe undergoes a noticeable speed increase.
- Unlike other Joes, SRARA Joe's sprites indicate they have two normal eyes behind their visor, instead of a single red one.
- SRARA Joe is the only SRARA member whose sprites weren't made by Enjl. While he did make a sprite for them (in which they resembled a purple Returning Sniper Joe in a hat), it was scrapped in favour of the final design by Cresh.
- SRARA Joe is the only SRARA member to lack sunglasses on their design (although their visor manages to pass off as a pair). They are also the only member not to perform a "sunglasses shine" effect in their intro animation.
- If SRARA Joe's helicopter falls onto Zero and/or SRARA Joe during the latter's defeat animation, it will bounce off of them before hitting the ground.
- SRARA Joe's Wargate attack is lifted straight from the Giga Joe fight in the fangame Skullman in: Scooby Doc 4 - The Destroyer (Featuring Atsushi Onita).
- On the Chapter 2 title card art, SRARA Joe is seen in The Red Woods. While possibly a coincidence, it's fitting that the member of SRARA with a love for flowers is grouped with a nature-based level.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 2 Other|
|Construction of Constructions • Mojo Dojo • S.R.A.R.A. HQ|
|List of Bosses|
|Hyper Picketman • SRARA Joe • Yamato Man • SRARA Shield Attacker • Duo|