|Seven Force's core, as seen in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2|
- "ACESpark, you Evil Genius!"
- ―HatredElemental, [Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 Let's Play]
Seven Force is a boss in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2, appearing at the end of the Wily Star II stage Unobtainium Mine. It is a machine that can transform into seven unique forms - each transformation has different moves, vitality, weaknesses and patterns. Despite being a seven phase boss fight, it is ironically not the longest fight in the game. It is based off the boss with the same name in Gunstar Heroes and Alien Soldier and is a tribute to those games, whilst being its own take on the subject and adapted to the Mega Man playstyle.
Seven Force shares similarities to the Alien Soldier version of Seven Force in that each Force is fought in sequence rather than chosen randomly. Should Mega Man die to any of these, he has the option to restart at the phase he was defeated at, at the cost of the Noble Nickel the boss is guarding. Only by defeating all seven Forces in one run can he obtain it; fortunately, Eddie appears with a large health refill every other Force. Defeating all the Forces using only the Mega Buster unlocks the Davwin costume.
Solar ForceMagnet Shield gimmick in the stage (as well as the Magnets that attract/repel them), and is useful in helping jump over Solar Force should it decide to ram Mega Man from a horizontal position. The Magnet Shield can provide protection from Solar Force's projectiles, and there are three Plantman Platforms in the middle of the room that aid in dodging its attacks.
Falcon ForceJet Bomb. This form is unique in having virtually no hit invulnerability. When it dives off screen, where it reappears is equal in distance to the screen to where Mega Man is, the further Mega Man is away from the middle of the screen, the further Falcon Force itself rises away from the middle, meaning the worst place to allow Falcon Force to dive is the middle of the screen itself. There is no RNG in this fight.
Devil ForceYellow Devil. Devil Force releases orbs from its lower half in a predetermined pattern. Once all orbs have been released, it crosses the screen and attacks using a spiked thread. There is no RNG in this fight. Unlike most Devil bosses, Devil Force is always open to damage, so it dies far quicker than is usual for a Devil boss.
Sakugarne ForceQuint's signature weapon. It bounces around the screen attempting to crush Mega Man, stopping periodically to release waves of rocks, much like the original Quint fight. After doing so, it will leap into the air and attempt to land directly atop Mega Man. There is no RNG in this fight. Like Solar, this form makes use of the Magnet Shield gimmick, which causes Mega Man to be constantly in a state of movement if he is facing away from the magnets. The Magnet Shield can provide protection from Sakugarne Force's rocks.
- Development of Seven Force began during MaGMML2's entry period, and took most of the game's development period to create.
- During development of Seven Force, ACE considered having it be controlled by an internal pilot, similar to a Wily Machine. He considered having it be controlled by Davwin, Quint, and even Gunstar Green himself before ultimately deciding to simply make it its own independent machine.
- A tank form of Seven Force known as "Panther Force" was sprited, but ultimately scrapped and replaced with Devil Force. The battle would have been an autoscrolling section, with attacks roughly based on the cyberspace stage 3 tank boss from Contra Hard Corps.
- In the boss corridor leading to Seven Force, seven statues of Robot Masters (Volt Man, Crash Man, Toad Man, Komuso Man, Gravity Man, Top Man, and Guts Man) can be seen, and as the player passes them, their colors become faded and they emit a ball of energy that quickly flies offscreen. Shortly before the battle begins, the core of Seven Force can be seen with these balls of energy orbiting it, implying that each Force was inspired by one of the Robot Masters; however, ACE claims he did this effect solely because he thought it looked cool, and there is no correlation between them.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|