| 80th : Snow Man|
- "this is my first level, i hope i win, but if not win, its better than nothing"
- ―CoinMaster, In-level comment box.
Snow Man is the 80th and last place entry in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. Its core features include a strange mix-mash of enemies, Sheep Blocks (which do not function correctly), and invisible tiles all over the place.
Notably, it is the only entry in the contest to use the Sandstorm gimmick.
This level requires special weapons in order to progress. Repeated failure will require a full restart of the stage, as there are no refills in the stage.
Even getting past the first screen without taking damage requires special weapons. As shown in A, not all Sheep Man blocks are removed, so the player should make use of either the Skip Teleporter or invisible blocks above the Big Eye for a place for Rush to land. Rush Jet should be used to clear any remaining Sheep Man blocks, as there are enemies guarding the upper path, which makes Super Arrow impractical. It is worth noting that the lower path can be traversed, but you would have to intentionally take damage from either the Magfly or the second Big Eye and use the invulnerability period to run across the bed of spikes. Wheel Cutter can then be used to either skip the Yoku Spikes or used near C to escape the low ceiling. Wheel Cutter needs to be used towards the bottom of the wall, otherwise momentum will not carry you over said wall. It is possible to re-spawn the Magfly enemies to carry you across the pits, but this can be fairly tricky, as getting caught by them during the Yoku Spike corridor can cause the player to glitch through the floor.
After a barrage of Nitrons and Big Eyes, the player needs to either scale the invisible wall with Wheel Cutter or simply slide underneath it. The rest of the stage has few noteworthy parts, and Snow Man's "boss fight" consists of a single Rock Thrown combined with the sandstorm gimmick.
The Energy Element can be found sitting on top of the ladder.
This level was deemed skippable by the judges, largely in part to the nonsensical and obtuse nature of the stage.
|snoruntpyro : 3 / 50|
|JupiHornet : 1 / 50|
|Enjl : 5 / 50|
|Garirry : 3 / 50|
|ACESpark : 3 / 50|
- This level was widely believed to be a joke level due to the overall randomness of the level design, as well as the use of memes such as "I Hope I Win" and "It's Better Than Nothing" in the in-level comment box. This was confirmed when CoinMaster was revealed to be a troll account made by CosmicGem shortly after the late submission period for Make a Good Mega Man Level 3 began.
- JupiHornet originally gave this level a score of 0. He changed it later as, ironically, he actually had a bit of fun with the level, thus assigning it 1 point in fun.
- This level has dysfunctional Sheep Man blocks that change every time you start the stage, to this day no one knows how it happens.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 1|
|Snow Man • Cardinal Man • Q.U.I.N.T • Mix & Match • The Fall • Ancient Tomb|
|List of Bosses|
|Tier Boss & Extra Levels|
|Milk • Strawberry Milk|
|Astro Man's Vain Hope|