Tier 7 (MaGMML2)
|I'm lovin' it...though not as much as Tier 10.|
- "Normally I would question why a Wily-themed establishment is here, but the Wily Combo is so good that I don't care"
- ―Tornado Man
McWily's is the seventh tier in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2, hosting levels 34th through 27th, as well as a secret level. It is a Wily-themed, though apparently not Wily-owned, fast food restaurant. The NPCs here are either customers or employees, with the employees having their own costume. The boss of the tier is Future, after he kills apparant tier boss Pepsi Man for trying to fight on his shift.
|Stage Name||Creator||Score||Elements||Noble Nickels||Skippable?|
|Cossack's Other Citadel||Big Fish||31.4|
- Burger Joe
- Flame Man
- Junk Man
- Napalm Man
- Scorch Man (Zook Hero Z) (after beating him)
- Shark Man
- Solar Man
- Tiny Tim and Bob Cratchit
- Toast Man
- Tornado Man
To the left of Cursor Curse is a small room containing Past and a teleporter leading to Twilight Lodge, a Christmas-themed level created by ACESpark using content originally planned for Mega Man's Christmas Carol 3.
- This tier's setting is based off of Duvi0's short review for Wily Combo in Make a Good Mega Man Level ("I would order a Wily Combo at Wendy's.").
- Bizarrely, Solar Man appears both in this tier and in the main hub. He is one of five NPCs to appear in multiple places in the hub at the same time. The other four are Gemini Man (justifiably), Toad Man, Volt Man, and Motion Sickness Man.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 7|
|Biplane Bay • Blaze Man • Gunpowder Cellar • Cursor Curse • Cossack's Other Citadel • Fortified Lab • Spiky Situation • Ruined Lab|
|List of Bosses|
|Toad Man • Match Man • Volt Man • Cursor • The Kid • Avoidance Cherry • Healthy Giant Metool • Doc Robot MK2 • Wishing Star|
|Ghost of Christmas Future|