Toad Man's Revenge
|Artwork of Toad Man by Capcom|
- "Ohohoho! I can feel the power coursing through me!!! No wonder you always beat everyone..."
- ―Toad Man, Hardcore Parkour.
Toad Man's Revenge is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. He is Toad Man after having absorbed the powers of Wheel Cutter, Sakugarne, Wire Adaptor, and Super Arrow. He serves as the main boss of Hardcore Parkour.
Toad Man's Revenge will randomly pick between the following attacks:
- Float to the top of the screen, then fly back and forth while dropping down Wheel Cutters, coming back down after dropping six. Toad Man's Revenge will always start the battle with this attack.
- Jump to the edge of the screen, float about halfway to the top, and summon six Sakugarnes, which will hop to the other side of the screen with varying jump heights.
- Jump to the center of the screen, summoning a wave of Wire Adaptors from above (stopping at the leftmost and rightmost sides of the screen), followed by a wave of Wire Adaptors from below (stopping about 1 tile away from Toad Man's Revenge on each side).
- Jump to the edge of the screen and fire four groups of three Super Arrows, each in a different formation. Mega Man can stand on top of the arrows.
- Jump four times, creating a quake each time he lands. If Mega Man is on the ground when a quake happens, Toad Man's Revenge will use Rain Flush.
|Other Notes||In Hardcore Parkour, Mega Buster is the only weapon enabled.|
- Sometimes, upon dying to Toad Man's Revenge in Hardcore Parkour and re-entering his room, he will immediately enter his death animation and the Energy Element will be given to Mega Man. It is unknown what causes this bug.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier X|
|Coyote Man • Deep Thoughts • Goblins n' Ghasts • Hardcore Parkour • Mario Land • Metallic Ocean • Nightwalk Castle • So Good • Star Road • Swiss Hotel • The Quickening 2 • Wily Fortress VR • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|Coyote Man • Alter Man • Air Capsule • Chomp Man • Sheriff Man • Cheat Man • Skullder • Skullder's Revenge • Excalibur Man • Holo Wily • Air Man • Unbeatable Air Man • Toad Man • Toad Man's Revenge • Gigabgyo • Volt Man MK2 • Ronrez • 8 Centipeder Tower|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Napalm Man Mk2 • Disco Ball • Copy Hologram • Die Sign • Fire Man • Literally Just a Bee • Twin Cannons • Stone Butterfly|
|True Final Boss|