- "A rotating platform that gradually sends Mega Man downwards. If he stands on it for too long, he'll eventually fall off. Stretch it horizontally in the editor to make multiple contiguous [sic] platforms"
- ―Note in Uranus Platform's code, Megamix Engine
Uranus Platforms spin in the air. If Mega Man jumps on top of one, he will slowly sink into it before falling through entirely upon hitting the center. Mega Man cannot jump onto it from either the bottom or the sides; it will act like a complete solid in those cases. Longer Uranus Platforms can be made by stretching it in the room editor, similarly to Conveyors.
Uranus Platforms have two creation code variables:
- style - Affects the sprites used; by default, it uses its sprites from Uranus's stage, but setting it to 1 makes it use its sprites from the Wily Star.
- animSpeed - How quickly the platform animates (and subsequently shifts Mega Man down).
- In earlier versions of the Megamix Engine (and the devkits for Make a Good Mega Man Level 3 and Make a Good 48 Hour Mega Man Level), Uranus Platforms couldn't use their Wily Star sprites. Despite this, the code for changing them and an incomplete set of sprites were present in the engine's files.