From Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest
- Spinning Top Disposal Room (name origin: Komasaburo at the beginning)
- To the top (name origin: the elevator gimmick)
- Forgotten Fortress (name origin obvious)
- Flippin' Tops (name origins: gravity gimmick, Top Man's tileset)
- Towerfall (name origin: Dark Man 4 gimmick)
- No Room To Breathe (name origin: tight corridors, Air Man tileset, Fan Fiends)
- Ground eater (name origin: Rolling Drill's ability to drill the ground)
- Wily Sewer Entrance (name origin: downwards progression)
- Citadel Attic (name origin: Cossack 3 tileset, also refference to Citadel Basement)
- Mega Lift (name origin: Crash Man platform)
- If you ever wondered what BBLIR means, it's from Beyblade; Beyblade Let It Rip!
- The Pit of Pits level Citadel Attic has a secret room containing a lot of bolts, an E tanks and M tank at the very right, where the Rolling Drill drills the right wall.