The Boss That Doesn't Have A Name, or Btd'nhan for short, is a boss in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. It appears at the end of Classic Castle, the second stage of the Wily Star II. It is a smiling, but otherwise featureless, blob of darkness that glows red.
Btd'nhan follows a pattern with its attacks. It will do the following attacks in this order:
- Drops to the bottom-right corner and fires three balls of energy at different speeds; top one is fastest, bottom is medium speed, and middle is slowest. After this, it moves across the screen and back up to the top and center of the screen.
- Summons two balls of energy on either side of it that fire balls straight down. This can be avoided by standing underneath Btd'nhan. After this, it descends straight down and off the screen.
- Throws several bombs that track your position; they leave flames where they explode. After this, it returns to the top-right corner.
- Summons several smaller versions of itself that home in on you. These can be destroyed with a single Buster shot.
- Btd'nhan's design and attacks were based off the boss of a Geometry Dash fan level named Volcanic Rush.
- Btd'nhan deals 2 damage with its attacks and takes 5 damage from Grab Buster because JupiHornet was worried it would be too difficult. However, he noted in his LP of the level that this actually may have made it too easy.
- In his LP, Ethervil revealed that he and Jupi had planned to have a spirte artist design spirites for the boss, but they ran out of time to do so.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|