Cloud Devil 2.0
|Cloud Devil 2.0|
Cloud Devil 2.0 is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero, appearing at the end of the level Code Landfill. Residing in Tier X, it is an upgraded version of the Cloud Devil A.I. possessing a stronger and wider arsenal of electrical attacks.
Cloud Devil 2.0 initially attacks with a single list of attacks it performs sequentially, repeating the pattern once it comes to the end:
- Floating around and occasionally stopping to fire a lightning bolt downwards. This bolt creates a harmful explosion and releases an eight-way spread of small sparks. After doing this three times, it flies to the centre and fires a lightning bolt that creates eight large sparks that dissipate on contact with a surface.
- Floating to the centre of the arena and shooting two screen-wide bolts of lightning; first horizontally, then vertically, and finally diagonally twice.
- Floating around while dropping up to ten spark balls that split into four shots after a delay. The direction of the shots alternates from cardinally to diagonally with each shot.
- Moving from one side of the arena to the other, each time creating enemies; first a red Koopa Troopa, then two Glitch Gremlins, and finally another Koopa Troopa.
Once its HP has been reduced to 18, Cloud Devil 2.0 destroys the floor with another lightning strike (which can still hurt Zero), and the battle continues while in freefall. Once again, it uses a strict pattern of attacks it inevitably repeats:
- Firing groups of four sparks that follow Zero, pause briefly, then follow him again (akin to the shots fired by Mega Man 7's Wily Capsule).
- Floating to the centre of the screen and shooting screen-wide bolts of lightning in an anti-clockwise pattern.
- Floating around while rapid-firing sparks of electricity that arc in the air before dropping down.
- Floating to the centre of the screen and shooting three rings of sparks that move in expanding circles. The direction the sparks move in alternates with each ring produced.
- Cloud Devil 2.0's purple colour scheme references Kracko's Revenge, a harder, purple-coloured form of Kracko from the Kirby franchise.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 3|
|Entrance to Tier X • Ghouls n' Ghasts • Toxic Tunnels • Looping Growth Garden • Rainbow Ravine • Shift Posting • Psionic Space Station • Ice Breaker • Code Landfill • Lily Airpad • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|SRARA Met • Chesder • Chesder's Revenge • Red Arremer Man • Amoeba Droid • Psionic Man • Giga Count 2.0 • Cloud Devil 2.0 • Toad Man|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Alter Archive • Big Chungus • Dust Man • Elec Man • Elec Spine • Hatter Joe • Illumina Alpha • Magmatron • Mega Man 2 NETA • Pepsi Man's Revenge • Pico Shuffle • Quick Man • Trailing Zero|
|SRARA • Unununium • Trio|