Coyote Man is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. He is a robot(?) based on the Looney Tunes character Wile E. Coyote, piloting a Wily Capsule-like mech (visually similar to the Wily UFO from Mega Man 1). He appears as the boss of the stage he shares a name with.
Like a Wily Capsule, Coyote Man will constantly teleport around the room. Periodically, he will use one of the following attacks:
- Create 4 energy balls that may be red, yellow, or blue. The energy balls will move to Mega Man's position, stopping at certain intervals before resuming movement towards whatever position Mega Man is now at. Coyote Man will then summon a small machine on the side of the screen, and the energy balls will fly towards it and get absorbed. The small machine then uses an attack corresponding to the color of energy ball that first hit it:
- If the machine first absorbed a red energy ball, it will release a gigantic flame from the front.
- If the machine first absorbed a yellow energy ball, it will release sparks to the left and right that quickly travel along the ground.
- If the machine first absorbed a blue energy ball, it will shoot both a small ice shard and a green capsule projectile into the air. The ice shard will drop down as a cluster of ice particles, then the capsule projectile will drop down and split into two projectiles that go to the left and right when it makes contact with the ground.
- Drop anywhere from six to eight of the exploding rocks used by Can Thrown. One of the rocks will land on top of Coyote Man's capsule, making him drop to the ground when it explodes.
- Make the screen shake, then open one of the gates on the sides of the room. Coyote Man will then charge onto the screen from the open gate, recoiling when he hits the other side of the room. Coyote Man is invincible while charging.
- Coyote Man's fight is a pun. Because he pilots a machine similar to the Wily Capsule and is based on Wile E. Coyote, his machine could be considered a Wile E. Capsule.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier X|
|Coyote Man • Deep Thoughts • Goblins n' Ghasts • Hardcore Parkour • Mario Land • Metallic Ocean • Nightwalk Castle • So Good • Star Road • Swiss Hotel • The Quickening 2 • Wily Fortress VR • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|Coyote Man • Alter Man • Air Capsule • Chomp Man • Sheriff Man • Cheat Man • Skullder • Skullder's Revenge • Excalibur Man • Holo Wily • Air Man • Unbeatable Air Man • Toad Man • Toad Man's Revenge • Gigabgyo • Volt Man MK2 • Ronrez • 8 Centipeder Tower|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Napalm Man Mk2 • Disco Ball • Copy Hologram • Die Sign • Fire Man • Literally Just a Bee • Twin Cannons • Stone Butterfly|
|True Final Boss|