|Crator W. Davish|
|Concept by Zatsupachi|
Crator (pronounced as Crater) is a genetically modified Cutezome. He is bred to be as optimal as their ancestors. He possesses great intellect for someone his age (14 Earth Years), though he's not as smart as his mentor, Kichona. Ever since he was born, he was under Kichona's watchful eye as she "programmed" him to be the best that he could be. Albeit Crator possessing multiple skillsets, both physical and mental, he has limited brain power to process everything Kichona has taught him, since he is introduced to these skillsets at will by Kichona.
He is equipped with a lightsaber that virtually can cut any physical object through molecular displacement caused by the sheer energy of the beam. He is seen in Yggdrasil with Kichona helping her with some experiments.
Crator, like all of the Yggdrasil bosses do not have normal contact damage. He is also known to deal massive amounts of damage so care is advised.
He possess many different attacks:
- Slash(14 damage): He swings his sword. There is a 50% chance that it will create a wave projectile. He is invulnerable during this state.
- Reko(6 damage, 28 contact): He slams the ground, Energy blasts come out of ground outwards from him every 36 pixels.
- Rush(14 damage): He dashes forward with his sword. Only does it when below 50%. He is invulnerable during this state.
- Genmu(12 damage, 28 contact): He raises his sword into the air and lets out large wave you can slide under. He is invulnerable during this state.
- Kichona, Cream and Crator are the only main path bosses not featured in the Mega Arena.
- Ironically, despite Cutezomes being resistant to such cuts, Crator takes sizable damage from the Triple Blade and the Slash Claw.
- A glitch has been found that can skip the battle against Crator entirely: tip-toe into the boss door,and there will be a pixel-perfect space where you can stand and not trigger the boss battle.Shoot any projectiles into his hitbox and then activating the battle will instantly kill Crator.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Entry Bosses|
|Original Robot Masters|
|Alter Man • Boil Man • Bond Man • Chomp Man • Combust Man • Cyber Man • Force Man • Haunt Man • Joe Man • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Match Man • Neapolitan Man • Neon Man • Quarantine Woman • Sheriff Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Taco Man • Truffle Man|
|Edited Robot Masters|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Color Man • Final Toad • Gangly Crash Man • Groovity Man • Guts Man Duo • Komuso Man? • Napalm Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Romhack Top Man|
|8 Centipeder Tower • Alien • Boss Whopper • Bowser • Captain Viridian • CATS • Cirno • Crator • Cream • Crusher Joe • Cursor • Doc Robot • Donut X • Kelbesque • Kichona • The Kid|
|Other Bosses and Mid-bosses|
|Air Capsule • Air Devil • Avoidance Cherry • Big Fire Telly • Dennis • Disco Ball • Giant Metall • Green Hot Dog • Hall Master • Joe Man R • Joe Mob • Mixerlydia • Mush King • Red Hot Dog • Super Cannopeller • Turbo Roost • Warp Anomaly|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 2|
|Wily Tower • Airflow Hubble • Yggdrasil • Rush City • Gigavolt Man • Dragon Lab Lair • Colorful Hall * Something Original|
|List of Bosses|
|Volt Man • Komuso Man • Quint • Mecha Dragon • Guts Man • Crator • Cream • Kichona • Color Man|