Ghost of Mega Man 3
|Modified Capcom Artwork|
The Ghost of Mega Man 3 is a fortress boss in Make a Good Mega Man Level. It is a holographically generated apparition that assumes the forms of the logo, the Doc Robot, and the Robot Masters from Mega Man 3.
The Ghost will bounce around the screen as Doc Robot. Occasionally, he'll summon a Bolton and Nutton, a Haehaey, a Hologran, a Potton, or a Yambow and turn into a Mega Man 3 Robot Master. Here's a list of bosses he'll turn into:
- Needle Man: Throws three needles in Mega Man's direction.
- Magnet Man: Shoots a Magnet Missile in Mega Man's direction.
- Gemini Man: Creates a clone that fires a flurry of bullets down.
- Hard Man: Fires a Hard Knuckle to the ground, which splits into two that move across the ground.
- Top Man: Creates a top, similar to Komasaburo's, that travels across the ground and can be destroyed.
- Snake Man: Fires a Search Snake that bounces across the room.
- Spark Man: Makes an 8-way spark attack.
- Shadow Man: Throws a Shadow Blade at Mega Man.
- The Ghost does not have collision data.
- The Ghost of Mega Man 3 is absent in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered, with Scuttle Cannon replacing it as the boss of Cannon Deck in both the New and Old Style versions.