Hyper Picketman is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero, found at the end of Construction of Constructions. It is a Picket Man gone mad with power, leading a revolt during The Pit of Pits's construction and using a stray Energy Element to dramatically power itself up, becoming gigantic and acquiring a machine similar to a Pickelman Dada's in the process.
Hyper Picketman follows a set pattern of attacks:
- Throwing a volley of six large pickaxes at Zero, one at a time.
- Rapidly pounding up and down, causing the screen to shake and for three large rocks to drop directly above Zero. Immediately after this, it charges to the other side of the arena, shattering the rocks in its path. Avoiding this requires getting the rocks to fall in such a way so that at least two of them are stacked, allowing Zero to jump over Hyper Picketman. From this point onward, this attack is used after every other attack.
- Performing a high hop and then planting the bottom of the machine into the ground, causing three small eruptions of rock fragments across the room.
- Throwing four sets of three pickaxes at Zero. Zero generally needs to weave in-between the pickaxes to dodge them.
- Charging up power before firing six large electric sparks out of the Energy Element; these sparks are aimed directly at Zero.
- Crouches down before performing a large hop aimed directly for Zero, and then bounces to the other wall. Performed twice.
From this point, the rock dropping attack is performed once more, and then the pattern repeats.
|Other Notes||*Will sometimes miss for seemingly no reason.|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 2 Other|
|Construction of Constructions • Mojo Dojo • S.R.A.R.A. HQ|
|List of Bosses|
|Hyper Picketman • SRARA Joe • Yamato Man • SRARA Shield Attacker • Duo|