The Icicle Golem is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. It is a mysterious giant robot and one of the five Golems, separated from the rest through its parka-styled chassis and having an arm cannon.
The Icicle Golem is a roaming boss, capable of appearing over almost any stage on the world map, but it will not appear until after collecting 36 Energy Elements from Chapter 2's levels and 6 Energy Elements from Chapter 3's levels (in other words, completing every chip path level and unlocking Null and Void). When defeated, the Icicle Golem drops an upgrade that halves the Icicle Chip's energy drain rate.
The Icicle Golem attacks by using one of four attacks at random, never using the same attack twice in a row:
- Shooting a series of ice balls into the ground from both arms, which split into four icicles travelling in cardinal directions.
- Firing a stream of slow icicles at Zero. This will never be the first attack used.
- Shooting a giant snowball that bounces off the edges of the screen, creating three falling bits of snow with each impact.
- Spinning its arm cannon upwards while launching two wheels of ice, similar to the Blank Drive's ice shield. The wheels chase after Zero for a short time before rushing offscreen.
If Zero hides behind the Icicle Golem, it will only use the last two attacks, both of which can hit him from there. Upon losing half its health, the ground will be abruptly covered in ice, creating slippery terrain that makes precision dodging harder.
- The Icicle Golem is the only Golem boss to not use an attack that resembles its respective chip's Z-Burst.
- Out of the five Golems, the Icicle Golem has the least amount of attacks that clearly reference the weaponry of the chip its themed after, with only the Icicle Chip's Blank Drive making an appearance in the battle. However, the bouncing snowball attack does ricochet off of walls, in a similar vein to the Icicle Buster and Icicle Burst.
- The icicle graphic from the Icicle Saber makes an appearance in one attack as well, but it's unclear if this is meant to be the "Z-Saber" attack of the boss, considering the icicles here behave very differently when compared to the icicles from the actual Z-Saber attack that Zero uses.