Lord Elewoofro is a character from the fangame Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Final Attack. The character, who appears to have the head of Elec Man, the body of Wood Man, and the arms of Frost Man, is a powerful deity who can be summoned by various means, though it appears to have a connection with the name, "Bryan". Sometimes he will provide his aid to those that summon him, other times he will thrash out in anger.
Lord Elewoofro appears in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 as a tier boss. Here, he is portrayed as a vengeful deity, angry about former followers being swayed towards "false idols" from other fangames. Because he wasn't a boss in his original game, his attack pattern is thus entirely original.
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Final Attack
Lord Elewoofro serves a more major role as the boss of Tier 5, the Arcade. Mega Man stumbles upon a Sniper Joe (known as "Acolyte Joe") attempting to summon Lord Elewoofro into the world, before noticing Mega Man mid-incantation. Having screwed up the ritual, the Joe flees for his life before Lord Elewoofro appears, declaring that the deity will be full of hate and anger. He's proven right as Mega Man is forced to engage Lord Elewoofro in battle.
Lord Elewoofro initially attacks by dropping three fake versions of one kind of item, as a nod to his original role in Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Final Attack. Which item type he'll attack with is chosen at random:
- Three fake E-Tanks with skulls on them that explode into a spread of three projectiles when Mega Man gets too close, or eight projectiles in all directions if he shoots them instead.
- Three fake 1-Ups that spring to life and walk around erratically when they hit the ground. These can destroyed.
- Three skull-motifed Large Health Energy pickups that bounce around the room. These are able to be destroyed.
Afterwards, Lord Elewoofro will use one of three attacks, based on which of them was used last (if the first attack was used before, then the second attack is used; if the last attack used was the second attack, then the third attack is used, etc.) The attack he will use can be determined by the colour of the sparks he creates prior to using each attack:
- If yellow sparks, he will dive down and fire a Thunder Beam at Mega Man three times. This can be dodged by sliding.
- If green sparks, he will circle around the screen while surrounded by a Leaf Shield (but with three leaves instead of four), and eventually fire the leaves outwards. Lord Elewoofro does this at least three times.
- If blue sparks, he will throw ice chunks that burst into an Ice Wave that goes directly for Mega Man. Lord Elewoofro dives down during this attack, which gives Mega Man a chance to attack.
All throughout the battle, Lord Elewoofro hovers in the air while moving back and forth across the screen, forcing Mega Man to jump to be able to reach him.
- Lord Elewoofro is one of two tier bosses in MaGMML2 who don't appear anywhere other than their boss fight, the other being Jet Man.
- Lord Elewoofro's appearance stems from Elec Man, Wood Man, and Frost Man being the three favourite Robot Masters of the person on whom Bryan Man is based.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 5|
|Holy Crap, Mega Man Can Airslide? • Maze of Significantly Less Death • Volcanic Furnace • Elec Dam • Quint Stage • A Mega Man for All Seasons • AD 2101 • Starman Recreation|
|List of Bosses|
|Romhack Top Man • Metal Man • Top Man • Quint • Komuso Man • CATS|