From Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest
Welcome to the Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest Wiki,
the official database for all things MaGMML!
If you are having sign in problems post-server move, try deleting your cookies.
We currently have 1,327
Click Here to Return to the Main Site!
| |Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero
(also known as MaGMML: Episode Zero
or MaGMML EZ
for short) is an upcoming interquel in the Make a Good Mega Man Level
series, set in between Make a Good Mega Man Level
and Make a Good Mega Man Level 2
. The game was originally intended to be part of Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered
, but development issues on that game resulted in Episode Zero
becoming its own game. Unlike past MaGMML
projects, the game is not a contest, but rather a collaborative effort with community-submitted levels.
- July 18, 2020 - Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero has been out for a few weeks now, and many new articles for stages, bosses, enemies etc. will need to be created. Existing articles should also be updated with information relating to Episode Zero, such as devkit asset appearances and enemy damage tables.
- September 12, 2019 - We've moved servers. Let us know if everything works!
- May 26th, 2019 - Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered has been released! This means that many Make a Good Mega Man Level articles will need to be updated with info about the remake, and speculative or future-tense content relating to the remake should be changed to present-tense (and updated if the information listed doesn't match up with the remake). This is especially important for pages related to Tier Bosses, fortress stages, and postgame content.
- August 26th, 2018 - As of August 25th, all Make a Good 48 Hour Mega Man Level entries have been listed on the contest's page. This does not mean you should make pages for the entries. The judging period for the contest is not over, and pages for the entries in question could spoil details for the judges.
- April 25th, 2018 - New feature! This is a whenever-al spotlight on articles that need maintenance, from articles that need to be made, to articles that need to be expanded upon, and other things to that effect. If you're looking for articles to help edit, check it out! ~CWS
- March 20th, 2018 - New wiki staff! Welcome Camwoodstock and UberCatSR to the staff. In addition, several previously vulnerable pages have been protected, and dates have been added to the Recent Updates updates.
- October 16th, 2017 - When adding new articles about levels or bosses, please check out the examples below for how we lay them out:
- Snow Man, City War, Jolt Man, Alter Man.
- Feel free to copy and edit these for new articles.
- October 13th, 2017 - Wiki's up! Time for editing!