Mecha Bubble Man
Mecha Bubble Man is Bubble Man from Mega Man 2 sporting a blue color scheme, completely black eyes, and a Ride Armor from Mega Man X. He appears in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 as the boss of Wily Star II stage 1, the Water Ducts.
Mecha Bubble Man uses the following pattern:
- Jump below the screen and shoot three pairs of Jelectros (from Super Mario Bros. 3) that slowly float up. The water in the room will then briefly drop down, causing the Jelectros to fall off the screen.
- Jump onto the screen from below Mega Man and walk forward for a short period of time before shooting a homing bubble with a bomb encased in it.
- Jump below the screen and call a Big Fish to drop down from above Mega Man.
- Jump onto the screen and shoot three bubbles that each explode into eight small projectiles.
- Jump forward, then jump below the screen and drop a group of Sea Mines from above. The water will then drop down, causing the Sea Mines to fall.
- Jump onto the screen and call four fish (the same fish that Splash Woman summons).
- Jump below the screen while the water drops and rises back up. Four SRU-21/Ps will fall from above, and land in the water once it rises back up.
- Mecha Bubble Man bears more than a passing resemblance to Plant Man from Square Root of Negative One, who also fought the player in a Ride Armor. Given that both bosses were made by SnoruntPyro, this is likely not a coincidence.
- The sound effect that plays when Mecha Bubble Man calls for a Big Fish or Splash Woman's fish comes from Super Mario World.
- Before the fight begins, it seems as if you are going to fight CWU-01P, a boss from Megaman 1. However, Mecha Bubble Man comes in and destroys it. Apparently, this was done because Pyro didn't like CWU-01P.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|