|Artwork by Capcom|
Napalm Man is a boss from Mega Man 5. He is a robot built by Dr. Wily with a large number of explosives at his immediate disposal.
He appears in the original Make a Good Mega Man Level as an NPC in Tier 3, and in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 as an NPC in Tier 7. He also appears as a boss in the level Conveyor Mayhem, where he is also known as Napalm Man MK2. Napalm Man also appears as a boss at the end of The Stove Guy's level on the fourth floor of Null and Void.
Napalm Man's pattern consists of doing one of the three following attacks, then jumping:
- Shoot two capsule-shaped bombs in an arc, which explode on contact with a surface.
- Shoot three missiles straight forward, which explode upon hitting the wall.
- Shoot three round bombs in an arc, one at a time. Upon hitting the ground, the bombs will explode into flames that linger briefly.
When Napalm Man's health reaches 14, his attacks will change in the following ways:
- He will shoot three capsule-shaped bombs at a time instead of two.
- He will shoot five missiles straight forward, and the pause between firing each missile is smaller. The pause between the second and third missile is larger than the rest of the pauses.
- He will shoot five round bombs in a row instead of three.
- Napalm Man's appearance in Conveyor Mayhem is a reference to Thoron's level from MaGMML1, Napalm Forest and Caves, which was based on Napalm Man's stage from Mega Man 5 but did not include Napalm Man himself.
- If Napalm Man is right next to a wall while using his capsule-bomb attack, one of the bombs will explode right after he shoots it.
- In Make a Good Mega Man Level 2, Napalm Man's color is slightly toned down to resemble his Capcom artwork, probably because it's the MK2 version of him.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Entry Bosses|
|Original Robot Masters|
|Alter Man • Boil Man • Bond Man • Chomp Man • Combust Man • Cyber Man • Force Man • Haunt Man • Joe Man • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Match Man • Neapolitan Man • Neon Man • Quarantine Woman • Sheriff Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Taco Man • Truffle Man|
|Edited Robot Masters|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Color Man • Final Toad • Gangly Crash Man • Groovity Man • Guts Man Duo • Komuso Man? • Napalm Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Romhack Top Man|
|8 Centipeder Tower • Alien • Boss Whopper • Bowser • Captain Viridian • CATS • Cirno • Crator • Cream • Crusher Joe • Cursor • Doc Robot • Donut X • Kelbesque • Kichona • The Kid|
|Other Bosses and Mid-bosses|
|Air Capsule • Air Devil • Avoidance Cherry • Big Fire Telly • Dennis • Disco Ball • Giant Metall • Green Hot Dog • Hall Master • Joe Man R • Joe Mob • Mixerlydia • Mush King • Red Hot Dog • Super Cannopeller • Turbo Roost • Warp Anomaly|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 8|
|But It Lacked the Depth to Convince Me That This is Really Hell • Force Man • Smed's Big Annoying Mess of a Level • Conveyor Mayhem • Aurora Man • Bouncy Castle • City Under Siege • Escape Sequence • Bond Man|
|List of Bosses|
|Mecha Dragon • Force Man • Komuso Man? • Final Toad • Super Cannopeller • Big Fire Telly • Crusher Joe • Napalm Man MK 2 • Bond Man • Boundin' Crash Man|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier X|
|Coyote Man • Deep Thoughts • Goblins n' Ghasts • Hardcore Parkour • Mario Land • Metallic Ocean • Nightwalk Castle • So Good • Star Road • Swiss Hotel • The Quickening 2 • Wily Fortress VR • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|Coyote Man • Alter Man • Air Capsule • Chomp Man • Sheriff Man • Cheat Man • Skullder • Skullder's Revenge • Excalibur Man • Holo Wily • Air Man • Unbeatable Air Man • Toad Man • Toad Man's Revenge • Gigabgyo • Volt Man MK2 • Ronrez • 8 Centipeder Tower|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Napalm Man Mk2 • Disco Ball • Copy Hologram • Die Sign • Fire Man • Literally Just a Bee • Twin Cannons • Stone Butterfly|
|True Final Boss|