Skeletup n' Pakkajoe
Skeletup n' Pakkajoe is an otherworldly being with immense power. This fusion of several interesting enemies is capable of wiping out entire planets. Some consider it to be one of God's many forms, while others see it as merely a false idol swaying people away from the ways of Lord Elewoofro. Either way, it is on Mega Man's side.
It lends Mega Man its power in the form of a weapon originating from Make a Good 24 Hour Mega Man Level as one of the alternate weapons available after beating the game. It is available in the second alternate weapon set, where it replaces the Rush Jet.
Make a Good 24 Hour Mega Man Level
Skeletup n' Pakkajoe first appeared as an alternate weapon in Make a Good 24 Hour Mega Man Level, replacing the Rush Jet. When fired, Mega Man will shoot a sprite of Skeletup n' Pakkajoe, which stretches and spins towards the screen, damaging anything on its way. A completely normal angelic choir also plays.
The behavior of Skeletup n' Pakkajoe is modified in the Megamix version; after Skeletup n' Pakkajoe finishes spinning towards the screen, it explodes into eight more Skeletup n' Pakkajoes. If those sub-projectiles hit an enemy, it explodes (often instantly killing the enemy in the process) and spawns a meme message that drops off the screen. It consumes weapon energy now, costing 1 energy per 10 uses.
- The Skeletup n' Pakkajoe sprite consists of a mix of a Skeleton Joe bearing a Sniper Joe shield, on a closed up Pakatto 24 with the bottom part of an Up'n'Down.
- MiniMacro was the first to summon this being.
- The icon for Skeletup n' Pakkajoe in MaG24HMML is an emote on the MaGMML Discord server, :chuckmagnet_face:. It is a reference to the Super Mario World romhack JUMP, and more specifically the level "Chuck Magnet"; on rare occasions, the sprite for Chargin' Chuck Jr. would glitch out and become two halves of a Ninji sprite, resembling a face. In the Megamix Engine, the icon was changed to be Skeletup n' Pakkajoe's face.
- In Make a Good Mega Man Level 2, once Null and Void is cleared, four silhouettes of a Skeleton Joe, Up'n'Down, Pakatto 24 and Sniper Joe will appear next to the Swiss Hotel level teleporter in Tier X.
- Skeletup n' Pakkajoe is the only weapon original to the MaGMML series to be included in the initial public release of the Megamix Engine.
- Due to the explosion effects that the Skeletup n' Pakkajoe uses in the Megamix Engine, it is possible to hit an enemy with the Skeletup n' Pakkajoe and not destroy them instantly by hitting them with the explosion.
- When used, the Skeletup n' Pakkajoe plays the same sound effect as when Zero ascends in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2.
- The messages Skeletup n' Pakkajoe's Megamix Engine version can create are as follows:
- "DELET THIS"
- "THE END IS NOW"
- "An Excellent Explosion"
- "I HOPE I WIN"
- "GOOD JOB M8"
- "Is this loss?"
- "STALE MEME"
- "TOO OP PLS NERF"
- "Y U NO SHUUT?"
- "MEGA MAN DOES HIS TAXES"
|Make a Good 24 Hour Mega Man Level|
|Mega Man • Dr. Wily|
|Water Wave • Time Slow • Super Arm • Chill Spike • Rush Coil • Rush Jet|
|Hornet Chaser • Jewel Satellite • Grab Buster • Triple Blade • Flash Stopper • Slash Claw • Wheel Cutter • Sakugarne • Wire Adaptor • Super Arrow • Match Blast • Skeletup N' Pakkajoe|
|Air Trick • Breaking Ground • Flooded Temple • Nauseous Greenhouse • Pollution Park • X Factory|
|Abyss Balcony • Up 'n' Duck • Wily 3|
|Centaur Man • Metal Man • Quick Man • Toad Man • Top Man|
|Giga Count • Cloud Devil • Wily Machine Arc|