|Artwork by Karakato|
- "You'd think an evil genius would've thought about making an inescapable room full of instant-death spikes way before he made a Spring Man!"
- ―Bass, Megaman - Dr. Wily Fails at Life
Spiked-Wall Man is a joke Robot Master from the Mega Man fan video Megaman - Dr. Wily Fails at Life. He appears with a redesign in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 as a boss in The Stage Nobody Asked For.
At the start of the battle, Spiked-Wall Man uses the following pattern:
- Attack with groups of 3 red spikes from below 8 times.
- Shoot a curved formation of blue spikes from the right.
- Shoot 6 rows of blue spikes from above, each with gaps made of 2 white spikes.
Once his health is down to 56 points, he changes his pattern to the following:
- Shoot 4 pairs of red spikes from the sides; one pair from the left, one pair from the right, and one pair from both sides at the same time.
- Shoot two formation of blue spikes comprised of 3 columns, one from the right and one from the left, each with a gap made of white spikes that Mega Man can slide through.
- Shoot a stair-shaped formation of blue spikes from both sides at the same time.
- Attack with a full row of red spikes from below 4 times.
When Spiked-Wall Man's health is down to 28 points, he covers the left side of the screen with red spikes for the remainder of the battle, and creates complicated formations with blue and red spikes shot from the left side of the screen, functioning much like an auto-scrolling level. Right before the formation loops back to the beginning, Spiked-Wall Man will begin shooting red spikes from above while Mega Man is sliding through a tunnel, starting with groups of three spikes, followed by waves of spikes, first going right, then going left.
|Other Notes||Wheel Cutter and Super Arrow react to Spiked-Wall Man the same way they react to other solid surfaces.|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Entry Bosses|
|Original Robot Masters|
|Alter Man • Boil Man • Bond Man • Chomp Man • Combust Man • Cyber Man • Force Man • Haunt Man • Joe Man • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Match Man • Neapolitan Man • Neon Man • Quarantine Woman • Sheriff Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Taco Man • Truffle Man|
|Edited Robot Masters|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Color Man • Final Toad • Gangly Crash Man • Groovity Man • Guts Man Duo • Komuso Man? • Napalm Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Romhack Top Man|
|8 Centipeder Tower • Alien • Boss Whopper • Bowser • Captain Viridian • CATS • Cirno • Crator • Cream • Crusher Joe • Cursor • Doc Robot • Donut X • Kelbesque • Kichona • The Kid|
|Other Bosses and Mid-bosses|
|Air Capsule • Air Devil • Avoidance Cherry • Big Fire Telly • Dennis • Disco Ball • Giant Metall • Green Hot Dog • Hall Master • Joe Man R • Joe Mob • Mixerlydia • Mush King • Red Hot Dog • Super Cannopeller • Turbo Roost • Warp Anomaly|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 10|
|Boil Man • Komuso Temple • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • Beneath Sand and Rock • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • The Stage Nobody Asked For • Identity Crisis|
|List of Bosses|
|Boil Man • Air Capsule • Komuso Man • Launch & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • 8 Centipeder Tower • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Alter Man|
|The Moon • Birdo • Glass Man|