- "Welcome to the top 4! The best of the contest levels are here!"
- ―Thomas the Tank Engine
The Festival is the fifth Tier in Make a Good Mega Man Level and its remake. It is the main festival grounds, composed of brightly-coloured bricks, and ferris wheels decorating the background. The tier contains the top four entries of the entire contest.
Thomas the Tank Engine
"Welcome to the top 4! The best of the contest levels are here! Also choo choo"
"CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!"
- Tier 5 is the only one not to feature a tier boss, as to not take away attention from the winning levels. Glass Man can be considered to be its boss instead. The highest tier in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2, Tier 10, follows up on this tradition as well.
- In the original game, Tier 5 was based on (and used the tileset of) Thomas's stage from Mega Man: Square Root of Negative One, explaining his appearance in the tier.
- Tier 5 is the only tier in Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered where none of the NPCs had their dialogue altered from the original game (excepting the addition of a Big Fish).
- Tier 5 initially lacked an official name, before Make a Good Mega Man Level Remastered gave it one with its Sound Test.