Volt Man the Real
|Volt Man the Real|
Volt Man the Real is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. It is an outdated version of Volt Man that uses his original DOS graphics and sound effects. It appears as the boss of Volt Man Factory.
Volt Man the Real uses the following attacks in sequence:
- Jumping up to the ceiling and forming the Force Field, then jumping across the room while creating ground sparks. After a while, he stops and discharges the Force Field in a six-way spreadshot.
- Throwing several sparks into the air which will slowly fall down, before firing a shot towards Zero.
- Forming the Force Field and jumping three times, creating ground sparks each time. On the third jump, he jumps to the other side of the arena and throws a large shot across the room. This shot creates a large flash that takes up half the screen, and does a lot of damage.
- Sending down two waves of thunderbolts from above.
- Flying across the top of the screen with the Force Field, chasing Zero and dropping sparks that split into two ground sparks when hitting the floor. Eventually, he goes to one side of the room and emits a large number of ground sparks before discharging the Force Field.
- Sending a thunderbolt into himself and throwing out more falling sparks, as well as causing three more thunderbolts to fall across the screen.
- If his CD entry and name are to be believed, this is the true Volt Man, and the more "on model" Volt Man seen in the rest of the MaGMML series is really one of his many duplicates. Or perhaps Volt Man the Real is a defective copy who merely believes that he's the one true Volt Man. The world may never know for sure.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 2 Zap Path|
|Force Facility • Pepsi Zero • Entrance Succession • Projectile Party! • Volt Man Factory • Lightningrod Lab • Shocking Wacko Stage • Out of Order • Stormy Spire|
|List of Bosses|
|Force Guard • Pepsi Man • Octo Brain • Really Goddang Cool Quick Man • Volt Man the Real • Alastor • War Blur|