The Ultimate Choice
The Ultimate Choice is a special area present in Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. Replacing The Arena found in previous MaGMML games, the mode has Zero face a select number of bosses in order, in return for rewards such as Bolts and exclusive CDs. Which bosses are fought is determined by a difficulty select, with eight intensity levels. The higher the difficulty, the more bosses are fought, and the higher and more valuable the reward at the end is.
From lowest to highest, the intensity levels are "Sweet Breeze", "Mild Stroll", "Zesty Expedition", "Spicy Adventure", "Sizzling Threat", "Fiery Showdown", "Infernal Crisis", and "Soul Eraser". Additionally, a Custom Battle mode allowing the player to create their own arenas exists.
|Sweet Breeze||100 Bolts||One of the first intensity levels available.|
|Mild Stroll||200 Bolts||★||One of the first intensity levels available.|
|Zesty Expedition||300 Bolts||★★||Available upon clearing Chapter 2.|
|Spicy Adventure||400 Bolts||★★★||Available upon clearing Chapter 2.|
|Sizzling Threat||450 Bolts*||★★★★||Available upon clearing Chapter 2.|
|Fiery Showdown||500 Bolts||★★★★★||Available upon clearing Chapter 3.|
|Infernal Crisis||800 Bolts||★★★★★★||Available upon clearing Chapter 3.|
|Soul Eraser||1000 Bolts||★★★★★★★||Available upon clearing Chapter 3.|
* 300 bolts in Version 1.0. Rewards as 450 in Version 1.1, but mislabeled as 300 bolts.
- Much like The Arena, The Ultimate Choice is derived from a Kirby subgame; specifically, The Ultimate Choice from Kirby Star Allies, with which it shares a similar difficulty level system. The names of each difficulty are lifted straight from the same game (except for Soul Melter).
- The maximum number of bolts possible to obtain in a Custom Battle is 3000 bolts.
- Sizzling Threat is the only difficulty level where no member of SRARA appears as a boss.
- Prior to version 1.1, Custom Battle was unlocked by clearing Chapter 3. From 1.1 onward, it is available as soon as the player has access to The Ultimate Choice.