|Artwork by Karakato|
Thwomp Man is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. Despite the name, he is not so much a "true" Robot Master, but rather a rogue Thwomp that attaches itself to a replica of Concrete Man's body, giving it enhanced abilities. He appears as the boss of the level Kingdom Crisis.
Thwomp Man uses one of three attacks at random, never using the same attack more than twice in a row:
- Jumping into the air and hovering over Zero, eventually slamming into the ground and creating two shockwaves on either side. This attack can never be used twice in a row.
- Shooting a Thwimp straight ahead.
- Charging after Zero, before slamming into a wall and separating from his body. Thwomp Man bounces after Zero a few times, before eventually returning to the body. The body does not deal any contact damage until Thwomp Man returns to it.
Once his health reaches zero, the body explodes while Thwomp Man himself turns invincible and attempts a final desperation attack. He will slam into the ground multiple times, each time creating a red indestructible copy of himself. After making two copies, they converge on each other before Thwomp Man starts tracking Zero while hovering in the air. His shaking will grow more and more violent, before eventually he slams into the ground one last time, destroying himself as he does so.
- Thwomp Man's death sound comes from Super Mario 64, where it is made by Thwomps as they smash into the ground.
- Despite the name, Thwomp Man's CD uses genderless pronouns to refer to him, suggesting he lacks gender like most Thwomps.
- The idea of Thwomp Man using a Concrete Man costume (as suggested by its CD data) is likely a nod to the running gag of Kalinka and Concrete Man wearing costumes of each other in MaGMML1 and MaGMML2.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 1|
|Explosive Freefall • Surveillance Canyon • Gusty Gorge • Defeat the Giant Spear Man! • Contra Base • Kingdom Crisis • Lost Valley • Skyhigh Ridge • Twilight Terrace • Abandoned Lab • Subterranean Stronghold • Vertical Hunger|
|List of Bosses|
|Mega Man • Dangerous Duck • Giant Spear Man • SRARA Up n' Down • Gomeramos King • Dethgerbis • Piranhabiran • Thwomp Man • Honey Woman • Doc Robot Overloaded • Punk • Boomer Kuwanger • Giga Kuwagata|
|Mega City • Dr. Wily's Secret Bunker|