|Artwork by Spin Attaxx|
- "This isn't over yet, Zero! This void has Energy Elements everywhere! Our plans are far from finished!"
- ―SRARA Met, Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero
SRARA Met is the leader of SRARA and one of the major antagonists of Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. They are an eloquent and intelligent blue Metall with a pair of shades on their helmet and a metallic right eye. Compared to a normal Metall, they have significantly upgraded speed, power, and a teleport ability. This makes them the strongest SRARA member by far - and, as the only one of the quartet with actual plans, the smartest.
SRARA Met is first seen with their subordinates in Mega City, but is otherwise absent from the story until Entrance to Tier X, where they confront Zero directly. They are also encountered in Null and Void, and must be battled once again along with the rest of SRARA.
SRARA Met uses a set sequence of attacks, which is repeated if they get to the end. In order, SRARA Met will:
- Chase after Zero while spinning like a Metall Dance, before creating a large tower of six green energy orbs. These orbs disperse one-by-one in a random order and can either bounce or fly straight forward. In Null and Void, SRARA Met's tracking ability while spinning on the ground is more aggressive, and the orbs are fired slightly faster.
- Chase after Zero with five short hops.
- Teleport constantly in the air before dropping onto Zero three times. In Null and Void, SRARA Met creates a spread of anti-gravity projectiles that fly upwards when they hit the ground.
- Fire three bullets that swell in size before bursting into a shower of normal-size bullets. Between each bullet fired, SRARA Met dashes to an area behind Zero. In Null and Void, SRARA Met fires an additional expanding bullet and performs the attack faster.
- Fly across the arena while firing a circle of eight rotating pink orbs that slowly expand outwards. They repeat this three times. In Null and Void, the pink orbs move faster and the attack is performed four times.
- Hide under their helmet for a second, before rapid-firing a stream of projectiles in a zigzag pattern. In Null and Void, another stream in an inverted pattern is simultaneously fired, creating diamond-shaped blind spots to hide in.
- Jump after Zero five times once again, before repeating the pattern from the beginning.
Like the other SRARA members, SRARA Met is overall faster in the Null and Void rematch.
- SRARA Met's expanding burst shot is directly based on the Haemolacria item from The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, which similarly creates projectiles that explode into multiple smaller ones.
- SRARA Met is the only member of SRARA whose original battle can be rematched outside of the Dojo; the other three are one-time events.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero - Chapter 3|
|Entrance to Tier X • Ghouls n' Ghasts • Toxic Tunnels • Looping Growth Garden • Rainbow Ravine • Shift Posting • Psionic Space Station • Ice Breaker • Code Landfill • Lily Airpad • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|SRARA Met • Chesder • Chesder's Revenge • Red Arremer Man • Amoeba Droid • Psionic Man • Giga Count 2.0 • Cloud Devil 2.0 • Toad Man|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Alter Archive • Big Chungus • Dust Man • Elec Man • Elec Spine • Hatter Joe • Illumina Alpha • Magmatron • Mega Man 2 NETA • Pepsi Man's Revenge • Pico Shuffle • Quick Man • Trailing Zero|
|SRARA • Unununium • Trio|