The Icicle Chip is one of five elemental chips in Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero. After being stolen from Dr. Hyde by SRARA, it is obtained by defeating Neapolitan Man's Wafer Wagon at the end of Metropolitan Neapolitan. When equipped, Zero moves much slower than normal; of the five chips, the Icicle Chip's speed is the slowest. In return, it drains energy far slower than the other four chips, lasting approximately over a minute before running out. Like all chips, its energy is replenished after dying or reaching a checkpoint, and switching to another chip will stop its energy from draining further.
When equipped, it imbues Zero's weapons with an ice element, and each attack has its own attribute added onto it:
- The Z-Buster becomes a small ball of ice that bounces off of walls. The angle the shot rebounds at depends on its direction when hitting a surface. After a short period of time, the shots self-destruct.
- The Z-Saber creates a large spread of icicles with each slash. Each icicle does half the damage of the Z-Saber itself, but they tend to hit targets before the actual Z-Saber slash can.
- The Z-Burst is slower, but each shot rebounds off of surfaces just like the Z-Buster. Additionally, the shots stay active for around three times longer than the Z-Buster's shots.
- The Blank Drive creates a shield of ice around Zero, protecting him from projectiles and multiple stage hazards. Each projectile weakens the shield's durability, and it can take eight hits before vanishing. The shield will also cause Zero to float upwards in water.
Against enemies, weapons equipped with the Icicle Chip have the following damage values:
- Big Eye: 2 (Z-Buster), 3 (Z-Saber, Z-Burst, Blank Drive)
- Cluster: 2 (Z-Buster, Z-Burst), 4 (Z-Saber, Blank Drive)
- Fire: 3 (Z-Buster), 4 (Z-Burst), 6 (Z-Saber, Blank Drive)
- Grounded: 2 (Z-Buster, Z-Burst), 3 (Z-Saber, Blank Drive)
- Nature: 2 (all weapons)
- Like with the other four Chapter 2 chips, it's possible for a player to complete Metropolitan Neapolitan without picking up the Icicle Chip that drops from the Wafer Wagon. However, they will still receive the Icicle Chip, removing the need to replay the level all over again.