|Artwork by Bandai|
- "Sir Moore, I presume. Hast ye any last words?"
- ―"Executioner", A Mega Man for All Seasons.
Komuso Man is a Robot Master from Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha. He is part of the Dimensions, a group of robots from the future led by Rockman Shadow, with the goal of destroying the world of the past. He can split into three clones of himself using the Doppler Attack.
Komuso Man was first included as a boss in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2's devkit, and subsequently appeared in Wily Tower, A Mega Man for All Seasons (where he stands in for an executioner), Komuso Temple, and Null and Void. He also appears in Make a Good Mega Man Level: Episode Zero, but only during the credits. He is seen standing with the other members of the MaGMML2 "overused devkit boss royal flush" (Volt Man and Quint) inside Chateau Chevaleresque. Aside from his cameo appearance, the moving fire pillars that Komuso Man summons during his boss battle appear independently as a stage hazard in Projectile Party!.
Komuso Man follows a set pattern to fight Mega Man. The pattern goes as follows:
- Uses the Doppler Attack to turn into three clones one by one. Each clone travels across the screen, and after reaching the end of the screen, they float upward to an exact position depending on the clone in question.
- Each clone fires a downward spreadshot of three ring-shaped projectiles, similar to Butterdroid's.
- The clones turn back into Komuso Man, who moves across the screen in the opposite direction of where he spawned (for example, if Komuso Man spawned on the right side of the screen, after the first wave of clones, he'll move to the left).
- Repeat the first three steps.
- Summons four flame pillars that slowly move back and forth. The pillars are short enough to be jumped over, and they will also absorb most projectiles if they are shot at.
- Teleport twice, in an attempt to telefrag Mega Man, and then move to the edge of the screen Mega Man was at before Komuso Man moves (if Mega Man was to the right of Komuso Man after he finishes teleporting, he'll move to the right). Once this attack is done, the entire pattern is repeated.
Make a Good Mega Man LevelMegamix Only
Make a Good Mega Man Level 2
|Other Notes||Top row is damage in MaGMML2; bottom row is damage from MaGMML2 weapons in the Megamix Engine.|
Make a Good Mega Man Level 3
Make a Good 24 Hour Mega Man LevelMegamix Only
Make a Good 48 Hour Mega Man Level
- Komuso Man does not have invincibility frames in A Mega Man for All Seasons. Z-Saber has stated that this is because she wanted to make him easier, as she's not very good at Mega Man.
- Komuso Man's colors (purple and tan) were originally chosen when no proper color artwork of the Mirai Kara no Chousensha bosses aside from Dangan Man, Rockman Shadow (both of whom had their concept artwork used in an issue of CoroCoro) and Konro Man (who made a cameo in Mega Man ZX Advent) was available. Coincidentally, these colors were nearly identical to those used in concept art created by the game's director, Naoki Youyama, which he revealed in a Twitter post on July 23rd, 2019.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 2|
|Wily Tower • Airflow Hubble • Yggdrasil • Rush City • Gigavolt Man • Dragon Lab Lair • Colorful Hall • Something Original|
|List of Bosses|
|Volt Man • Komuso Man • Quint • Mecha Dragon • Guts Man • Crator • Cream • Kichona • Color Man|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 5|
|Holy Crap, Mega Man Can Airslide? • Maze of Significantly Less Death • Volcanic Furnace • Elec Dam • Quint Stage • A Mega Man for All Seasons • AD 2101 • Starman Recreation|
|List of Bosses|
|Romhack Top Man • Metal Man • Top Man • Quint • Komuso Man • CATS|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 10|
|Boil Man • Komuso Temple • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • Beneath Sand and Rock • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • The Stage Nobody Asked For • Identity Crisis|
|List of Bosses|
|Boil Man • Air Capsule • Komuso Man • Launch & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • 8 Centipeder Tower • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Alter Man|
|The Moon • Birdo • Glass Man|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier X|
|Coyote Man • Deep Thoughts • Goblins n' Ghasts • Hardcore Parkour • Mario Land • Metallic Ocean • Nightwalk Castle • So Good • Star Road • Swiss Hotel • The Quickening 2 • Wily Fortress VR • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|Coyote Man • Alter Man • Air Capsule • Chomp Man • Sheriff Man • Cheat Man • Skullder • Skullder's Revenge • Excalibur Man • Holo Wily • Air Man • Unbeatable Air Man • Toad Man • Toad Man's Revenge • Gigabgyo • Volt Man MK2 • Ronrez • 8 Centipeder Tower|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Napalm Man Mk2 • Disco Ball • Copy Hologram • Die Sign • Fire Man • Literally Just a Bee • Twin Cannons • Stone Butterfly|
|True Final Boss|