From Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest
|Artwork by MegaVile|
Chimerabot 1 (nicknamed Bondjoe by fans) is a boss from Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. He is a fusion of Joe Man and Bond Man, sporting Joe Man's shape with a white color scheme like Bond Man's glue. He appears as a sub-boss at the end of the section of Reality Core based on Tier 1 and Tier 2.
Chimerabot 1's pattern is very much like Joe Man's pattern, with additional behavior based on Bond Man. The fusion will jump around the room erratically, and chose between one of three attacks to use:
- Summon several falling drops of glue over Mega Man.
- Throw two grenades. The places where the grenades explode will leave behind three tiles of glue that slow down Mega Man's movement.
- Hop twice, dropping a mine on the ground each time. When stepped on, the mines will explode and shoot two globs of glue.
Like Joe Man, Chimerabot 1 often holds a shield, making it difficult for Mega Man to get hits in.
- Chimerabot 1's boss room is a combination of tiles from Something Original and Rush City.
- The original concept for Chimerabot 1 was a fusion of Haunt Man with Launch Man & Shuttle Man, but this was jettisoned due to time constraints and coding issues.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Wily Star|
|Outer Space • Water Ducts • Classic Castle • Lever Oriental Enchanted • Inner Sanctum • Unobtainium Mine • Reality Core|
|List of Bosses|
|Vanguard • Mecha Bubble Man • Btd'nhan • Riplings • Gravity Man • Autobounce • Super Dachone • Seven Force • Holo Dragon • Chimerabot 1 • Chimerabot 2 • Chimerabot 3 • Chimerabot 4 • Chimerabot 5 • Wily Machine SWORD • megaman sprite game|