|Artwork by Phusion|
Alter Man is a Robot Master from Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. He is a Sniper Joe-like robot with the appearance of Mega Man, who shares his look-a-like's ability to copy weapons. In battle, he chooses from the Sakugarne, Slash Claw, Triple Blade and Grab Buster.
Alter Man is the boss of the winning entry, Identity Crisis; he only guards a Noble Nickel at the end of the stage, and defeating him is not required in order to complete the level. He reappears in the Tier X stage Deep Thoughts, and must be defeated there in order to complete the level. Additionally, Alter Man can be unlocked as a costume after obtaining 170 Noble Nickels and bringing them to Knight Man.
Alter Man chooses at random from his weapon set, and uses that action. Alter Man's colour palette swaps depending on what weapon he uses, as well as said weapon's icon appearing above his head.
- When he selects Grab Buster, he fires it 3 times in a row at varying heights. If these projectiles hit the player, they heal Alter Man for 3 HP.
- When he selects Triple Blade, he fires it once on the ground, and then jumps onto the wall like Blade Man, and fires from there.
- When he selects Slash Claw, he dashes towards the player, and uses it if he gets in close.
- When he selects Sakugarne, he follows the player whilst bouncing up and down at various heights. Unlike Quint, he does not create rocks whilst riding Sakugarne.
|Other Notes||*Basic buster shots deal 2 damage if Mega Man is transformed into Bright Man.|
- Originally, there was going to be a level called "Alter Man's Revenge", where Alter Man was playable and had him gathering Special Weapons from each of the entry Robot Masters. This level was scrapped due to time constraints; the new Special Weapons, however, remained as the unlockable Alter Weapons.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Entry Bosses|
|Original Robot Masters|
|Alter Man • Boil Man • Bond Man • Chomp Man • Combust Man • Cyber Man • Force Man • Haunt Man • Joe Man • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Match Man • Neapolitan Man • Neon Man • Quarantine Woman • Sheriff Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Taco Man • Truffle Man|
|Edited Robot Masters|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Color Man • Final Toad • Gangly Crash Man • Groovity Man • Guts Man Duo • Komuso Man? • Napalm Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Romhack Top Man|
|8 Centipeder Tower • Alien • Boss Whopper • Bowser • Captain Viridian • CATS • Cirno • Crator • Cream • Crusher Joe • Cursor • Doc Robot • Donut X • Kelbesque • Kichona • The Kid|
|Other Bosses and Mid-bosses|
|Air Capsule • Air Devil • Avoidance Cherry • Big Fire Telly • Dennis • Disco Ball • Giant Metall • Green Hot Dog • Hall Master • Joe Man R • Joe Mob • Mixerlydia • Mush King • Red Hot Dog • Super Cannopeller • Turbo Roost • Warp Anomaly|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 10|
|Boil Man • Komuso Temple • Launch Man & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • Beneath Sand and Rock • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • The Stage Nobody Asked For • Identity Crisis|
|List of Bosses|
|Boil Man • Air Capsule • Komuso Man • Launch & Shuttle Man • Cyber Man • 8 Centipeder Tower • Quarantine Woman • Neapolitan Man • Haunt Man • Spiked-Wall Man • Pharaoh Man's Revenge • Alter Man|
|The Moon • Birdo • Glass Man|
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier X|
|Coyote Man • Deep Thoughts • Goblins n' Ghasts • Hardcore Parkour • Mario Land • Metallic Ocean • Nightwalk Castle • So Good • Star Road • Swiss Hotel • The Quickening 2 • Wily Fortress VR • Null and Void|
|List of Bosses|
|Coyote Man • Alter Man • Air Capsule • Chomp Man • Sheriff Man • Cheat Man • Skullder • Skullder's Revenge • Excalibur Man • Holo Wily • Air Man • Unbeatable Air Man • Toad Man • Toad Man's Revenge • Gigabgyo • Volt Man MK2 • Ronrez • 8 Centipeder Tower|
|Null and Void Bosses|
|Boundin' Crash Man • Napalm Man Mk2 • Disco Ball • Copy Hologram • Die Sign • Fire Man • Literally Just a Bee • Twin Cannons • Stone Butterfly|
|True Final Boss|