Tier 2 (MaGMML2)
- "I feel like I'm getting a bit of deja vu here. This time it seems... fancier, though."
- ―Heat Man, at the start of Tier 2.
The Sewers are the second Tier of Make a Good Mega Man Level 2. Like the first contest, a low tier (albeit not the lowest) is represented by a sewer. The tier is entered via a manhole outside Chateau Chevaleresque and contains levels placed from 74th to 67th. Ombuds Man serves as the boss.
|Stage Name||Creator||Score||Elements||Noble Nickels||Skippable?|
|Wily Tower||Shidy||11.6 / 50|
|Airflow Hubble||Concord butterfly||13.4 / 50|
|Yggdrasil||Zatsupachi||15.2 / 50|
|Rush City||qazcake||15.8 / 50|
|Gigavolt Man||ThatOneEnder||17.2 / 50|
|Dragon Lab Lair||Natnatgaming101||18.6 / 50|
|Colorful Hall||Chingoku||19.2 / 50|
|Something Original||IcyTower||19.8 / 50|
- Heat Man: Like the first contest, he "welcomes" the player. He even comments on the deja vu.
- Dust Man
- Wood Man
- Dive Man
- Splash Woman
- Hothead: Called "Changkey Maker"
- Pump Man
- Clown Man
- Wave Man
- Dynamo Man
- Gordon Freeman: Easter egg NPC.
Past the Tier 2 Boss teleporter, there is a secret door that leads to a side room where Gordon Freeman lies in wait. When you talk to him, he will sing you the MaGMML2 National Anthem (a YTPMV remix of Galaxy Man's theme). The anthem will override the regular Tier 2 song until you either talk to him again or leave.
- Clown Man's presence is a reference to Pennywise from the movie It. He is accompanied by a balloon, and popping it results in different dialogue.
|Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 - Tier 2|
|Wily Tower • Airflow Hubble • Yggdrasil • Rush City • Gigavolt Man • Dragon Lab Lair • Colorful Hall * Something Original|
|List of Bosses|
|Volt Man • Komuso Man • Quint • Mecha Dragon • Guts Man • Crator • Cream • Kichona • Color Man|